Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Head Weight:||16 oz.|
Ratings & Reviews
Choose the 16-oz Hickory Handle Curved Claw Hammer for Essential Home and Work Use
Whether you're doing home maintenance and DIY projects or earning your living, the 16-oz hickory handle curved claw hammer is sure to find a way into your most accessible toolkit. The 16-oz polished head allows this hammer to easily drive small and medium-sized nails into wood, drywall, or most other common home surfaces. A curved claw grips nail heads in a variety of shapes and shaft sizes to efficiently remove them. The claw is ideal for disassembly or easy removal of crooked and badly-driven nails.
A drop-forged head made of tempered steel ensures that this 16-oz hickory handle curved claw hammer will last for years. It's designed to take heavy stress with little or no wear and tear. The hickory handle lends resilience and a comfortable grip that's perfect for home users and professionals alike. Its polished surface protects against splinters while still giving you a firm hold. A slightly tapered shape lets you choose your grip without the hammer slipping through your fingers.
- Get the perfect go-to hammer, with the 16-oz hickory handle curved claw hammer, for driving or pulling nails, tacks and staples
- 16-oz weight is easy for virtually anyone to handle while still packing enough punch to drive fasteners through most common materials
- Polished head resists corrosion and stains while easily shedding debris for a low-maintenance tool that will last for years
- Drop-forged metal is cast in a single piece so there are no weak seams that could spell disaster in a tough job
- Reverse-tapered handle offers a comfortable custom grip while ensuring that the hammer won't slip out of your hands
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
In tough economic times like this every penny counts, with this price it is really bang in a buck as soon as I got home started using it and I feel no big difference as compare to other hammer I have.A must have for every household for day to day use, It's no replacement for a larger dedicated large hammer tool, but for small to medium jobs, it works great. I'm planning to buy another set for emergency preparedness kit that I'm preparing. I'm going to recommend this to all my friends.
I bought this to fill a spare toolbox with a variety of tools. And of course, you always need a hammer. It works, well made, and I'm sure it will last a very long time.
the hammer is built bell. i have no complaints,. i used it to do many things around the house. my wife has used it also. i'm very satisified with the hammer.
I have bought this tool as it is necessary for every household work. It worked upto necessity. And its worth for the price. Good grip and light weight. Would like to purchase a tools kit from the same company.
It is a good hammer for the price. I have owned a few of these over the years and they have done the job well for general use. Would recommend.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I got this just to compare with the Pink 12oz hammer which I also bought. They both do the job although you seem to feel better with one that you know the stick won't come off from the metal piece. So far it's holding up well but I haven't used it for heavy duty jobs yet.
This is a good hammer with a good grip and it nice to have around the house and the best thing of all you don't have to wast a lot of money on it.to do things around the house.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.