Craftsman 26 in. 2-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Middle Chest - Red/BlackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937716000 | Model# 113615
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||1908|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||28|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||2|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The new improved heavy-duty line delivers both tough durability and smooth operation with DynaGlide™ drawer performance. Each drawer holds up to a whopping 75 lbs. which allows you to store more tools!
This 2-Drawer middle tool chest creates space for more tools. More tools means you need more space, and this Craftsman 2-Drawer ball bearing middle chest will store your tools and actually save you space!
- The Craftsman 2-Drawer Ball-Bearing Middle Chest gives you space to store your growing tool set
- Gives you back your floor space by giving you 1,908 inches of additional space in one chest
- Full-extension ball bearing drawers deliver strong, steady smooth DynaGlide™ drawer performance
- Keep up to 75 pounds in each drawer
- Large drawer trim for increased finger clearance
- Overall dimensions: 26-1/2"W x 12"D x 12-1/4"H
- Drawer dimensions: 22-3/8" x 10-3/4" x 4"H
- Uses reliable key lock system for top safety
- Is available in black or red/black
- Durable steel construction
- Comes already assembled
- Can fit snugly between specific Craftsman chests to save more space
- 6 year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this middle chest after finding that I needed more room than my rolling and top chest ball-bearning "griplatch" toolboxes provided. The size is perfect and I have no complaints about the chest itself, but I sure wish it had the "griplatch" feature. Currently, it doesn't appear that Sears offers a middle chest for the 26" griplatch boxes.
Baton Rouge, LA
When you buy a 3 piece combo tool box you would expect the locks to match. Not Sears. Each piece has a different key. 3 different keys to open 1 tool chest. They will sell you a 3 lock set for $17.99. They should have sent one with the chest.
My tools go back to the 60's. This is an addition to my old roll around tool chest that just fits right in with the top and bottom box. I like it. The ball bearing slides are better than the old slides, the box is roomy. Been wanting one for years.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get this Tool Item at a limited time Hot Price! Sold By Sears Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.