Craftsman 26 in. 2-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Middle Chest - Red/BlackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937716000 | Model# 113615
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||1908|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||28|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||2|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The new improved heavy-duty line delivers both tough durability and smooth operation with DynaGlide™ drawer performance. Each drawer holds up to a whopping 75 lbs. which allows you to store more tools!
This 2-Drawer middle tool chest creates space for more tools. More tools means you need more space, and this Craftsman 2-Drawer ball bearing middle chest will store your tools and actually save you space!
- The Craftsman 2-Drawer Ball-Bearing Middle Chest gives you space to store your growing tool set
- Gives you back your floor space by giving you 1,908 inches of additional space in one chest
- Full-extension ball bearing drawers deliver strong, steady smooth DynaGlide™ drawer performance
- Keep up to 75 pounds in each drawer
- Large drawer trim for increased finger clearance
- Overall dimensions: 26-1/2"W x 12"D x 12-1/4"H
- Drawer dimensions: 22-3/8" x 10-3/4" x 4"H
- Uses reliable key lock system for top safety
- Is available in black or red/black
- Durable steel construction
- Comes already assembled
- Can fit snugly between specific Craftsman chests to save more space
- 6 year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Pine Plains, NY
The ball bearing slides are smooth. I checked the part number, and these are still made by Waterloo. It was a good match for my really old Craftsman heavy duty box from the 1980's.
I purchased this middle chest after finding that I needed more room than my rolling and top chest ball-bearning "griplatch" toolboxes provided. The size is perfect and I have no complaints about the chest itself, but I sure wish it had the "griplatch" feature. Currently, it doesn't appear that Sears offers a middle chest for the 26" griplatch boxes.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Todays Deal Heist while supplies last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.