Craftsman 26 in. 3-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Middle Chest - Red/BlackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937710000 | Model# 113612
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||1830|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||31|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||3|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Middle Tool Chest Gives You the Space You Need
The Craftsman 26 in. 3-drawer heavy-duty red/black middle chest is the perfect place for those odds and ends currently scattered around the garage in cans or for those power tools you want to grab quickly. With 1,830 square inches of storage space and drawers load rated for 75 pounds each, this chest is a great way to build up instead of out. Put it on top of a workbench and save yourself some bending, or add it to a Craftsman 26 inch rolling cart to create a complete system.
The Craftsman middle tool chest is made of all steel, with drawers that slide smoothly on the DynaGlide system. There's a keyed lock, both for security and to keep the drawers from falling open if you need to move the chest.
- The Craftsman 26 in. 3-drawer heavy-duty red/black middle chest is sturdy, secure and a fantastic way to store your gear when you keep outgrowing tool boxes
- All steel construction
- The chest has 1,830 square inches of storage space
- Full-extension ball bearing drawers stay smooth thanks to Craftsman's exclusive DynaGlide system
- Each drawer can handle up to 75 pounds
- Overall dimensions: 26-1/2"W x 12"D x 12-1/4"H
- The top drawer is 22-3/8" x 10-3/4" x 2"
- The bottom drawer is 22-3/8" x 10-3/4" x 3-1/8"
- Keyed locking system
- Weighs 31 pounds
- Fully assembled
- Backed by 6-year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Good quality for reasonable price! I bought mine on sale and am very happy with it so far. The ONLY one I could find at this price point that was at least Assembled in the USA! I couldn't afford to pay $2000 for a true "American Made" set. Slides are smooth under load. The upgrade form the standard duty is quite worth it in my opinion. I don't give mine hard use or anything, it's just for my small garage shop to hold my tools. I'm more of a tinkerer than anything. So for my purposes, this thing is really nice.
This is a nice addition to my other heavy duty Craftsman storage. It is sturdy and fits with the top and bottom units I already had. I got it on sale, otherwise I probably would not have sprung for it for only the additional three drawers. But as it was on sale, I'm glad to have it.
I currently own the Craftsman bottom chest and top chest and love them. I wanted the same Craftsman quality, but something that I could easily store in a locked cabinet for extra security. So I bought 2 of these and they mount nicely in a locked Craftsman cabinet. They were a great price too.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.