Craftsman 26 in. 3-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Middle Chest - Red/BlackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937710000 | Model# 113612
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||1830|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||31|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||3|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Middle Tool Chest Gives You the Space You Need
The Craftsman 26 in. 3-drawer heavy-duty red/black middle chest is the perfect place for those odds and ends currently scattered around the garage in cans or for those power tools you want to grab quickly. With 1,830 square inches of storage space and drawers load rated for 75 pounds each, this chest is a great way to build up instead of out. Put it on top of a workbench and save yourself some bending, or add it to a Craftsman 26 inch rolling cart to create a complete system.
The Craftsman middle tool chest is made of all steel, with drawers that slide smoothly on the DynaGlide system. There's a keyed lock, both for security and to keep the drawers from falling open if you need to move the chest.
- The Craftsman 26 in. 3-drawer heavy-duty red/black middle chest is sturdy, secure and a fantastic way to store your gear when you keep outgrowing tool boxes
- All steel construction
- The chest has 1,830 square inches of storage space
- Full-extension ball bearing drawers stay smooth thanks to Craftsman's exclusive DynaGlide system
- Each drawer can handle up to 75 pounds
- Overall dimensions: 26-1/2"W x 12"D x 12-1/4"H
- The top drawer is 22-3/8" x 10-3/4" x 2"
- The bottom drawer is 22-3/8" x 10-3/4" x 3-1/8"
- Keyed locking system
- Weighs 31 pounds
- Fully assembled
- Backed by 6-year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Oklahoma City, OK
I had the top and bottom sections all ready. Saw the middle section on sale plus a club discount and could not resist. The older sections do not have the ball bearing drawers and you can really tell the difference. The overall construction is the same quality as the twenty year old sections which is good thing.
I bought this to add to my lower rolling cabinet. This allows me to place my tools in each drawer by type and easier to find more quickly. Drawers slide out so easy even with all my tools inside..just like advertised.
This has a pretty rugged design, and the locks work flawlessly. I originally bought this to put my 43 pc wrench set in. unfortunately the drawers are not long enough to accommodate how I wanted to organize the wrenches (from drawer handle to back of drawer I believe is around 11 inches). Other than that, I highly recommend it.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.