Craftsman 26 in. 3-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Middle Chest - Red/BlackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937710000 | Model# 113612
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||1830|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||31|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||3|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Middle Tool Chest Gives You the Space You Need
The Craftsman 26 in. 3-drawer heavy-duty red/black middle chest is the perfect place for those odds and ends currently scattered around the garage in cans or for those power tools you want to grab quickly. With 1,830 square inches of storage space and drawers load rated for 75 pounds each, this chest is a great way to build up instead of out. Put it on top of a workbench and save yourself some bending, or add it to a Craftsman 26 inch rolling cart to create a complete system.
The Craftsman middle tool chest is made of all steel, with drawers that slide smoothly on the DynaGlide system. There's a keyed lock, both for security and to keep the drawers from falling open if you need to move the chest.
- The Craftsman 26 in. 3-drawer heavy-duty red/black middle chest is sturdy, secure and a fantastic way to store your gear when you keep outgrowing tool boxes
- All steel construction
- The chest has 1,830 square inches of storage space
- Full-extension ball bearing drawers stay smooth thanks to Craftsman's exclusive DynaGlide system
- Each drawer can handle up to 75 pounds
- Overall dimensions: 26-1/2"W x 12"D x 12-1/4"H
- The top drawer is 22-3/8" x 10-3/4" x 2"
- The bottom drawer is 22-3/8" x 10-3/4" x 3-1/8"
- Keyed locking system
- Weighs 31 pounds
- Fully assembled
- Backed by 6-year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This has a pretty rugged design, and the locks work flawlessly. I originally bought this to put my 43 pc wrench set in. unfortunately the drawers are not long enough to accommodate how I wanted to organize the wrenches (from drawer handle to back of drawer I believe is around 11 inches). Other than that, I highly recommend it.
Salt Lake City, UT
Purchased the lower half of this Craftsmens chest last Christmas so was adding to it. Have enjoyed the bottom section so already knew the quality and durability was good. Was not disappointed when it arrived.
Glen Mills, PA
I bought this to finish off my cabinet combo that I bought earlier. it gives me the extra storage I needed and fits nicely between the lower chest and upper cabinet. It has sturdy cabinet drawer glides and is well built.
El Paso, TX
I had been wanting this set for a while. Thank you ***** ****** for Christmas! The three small drawers are so prefect for all the little things that just come in handy. Blades, knives, fusees, and all that stuff is now separated, but organized. The center chest of the three boxes holds all my different metric/standard sockets and extensions and everything just wonderfully. The bottom drawer of the cabinet is perfect for all my drills, saws, and other big equipment. this whole cabinet with and three pieces is just what I needed! Only complaint is a different key for every locking cabinet even though I purchased the set online together from craftsman?
Pompano Beach, FL
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Todays Deal Heist while supplies last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.