Craftsman 26 in. 3-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Middle Chest - Red/BlackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937710000 | Model# 113612
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||1830|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||31|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||3|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Middle Tool Chest Gives You the Space You Need
The Craftsman 26 in. 3-drawer heavy-duty red/black middle chest is the perfect place for those odds and ends currently scattered around the garage in cans or for those power tools you want to grab quickly. With 1,830 square inches of storage space and drawers load rated for 75 pounds each, this chest is a great way to build up instead of out. Put it on top of a workbench and save yourself some bending, or add it to a Craftsman 26 inch rolling cart to create a complete system.
The Craftsman middle tool chest is made of all steel, with drawers that slide smoothly on the DynaGlide system. There's a keyed lock, both for security and to keep the drawers from falling open if you need to move the chest.
- The Craftsman 26 in. 3-drawer heavy-duty red/black middle chest is sturdy, secure and a fantastic way to store your gear when you keep outgrowing tool boxes
- All steel construction
- The chest has 1,830 square inches of storage space
- Full-extension ball bearing drawers stay smooth thanks to Craftsman's exclusive DynaGlide system
- Each drawer can handle up to 75 pounds
- Overall dimensions: 26-1/2"W x 12"D x 12-1/4"H
- The top drawer is 22-3/8" x 10-3/4" x 2"
- The bottom drawer is 22-3/8" x 10-3/4" x 3-1/8"
- Keyed locking system
- Weighs 31 pounds
- Fully assembled
- Backed by 6-year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is great, a great addition to my rolling bottom chest. The drawers are perfect for my wrenches or drill bit packs or any number of tools. There was no other tool storage that would hold my tools ,only Craftsman for Craftsman tools lol.
North Vernon, IN
This is such a great value for someone like myself, not a hard core mechanic with all the best quality tools using them daily. This is the perfect set to keep my tools that I occasionally need to do minor projects around the house.
I bought this with a set of three and it makes all the difference plus I can see me buying more of these in the future for when I need a few extra drawers somewhere as long as they don't change the color scheme so it will match all my other craftsman boxes
This Middle section adds to The top and bottom that I just purchased to make a complete set. All three pieces are sturdy and well built. The Ball Bearings work great.
Bad quality control. Had to drill out the rivets attaching the drawer slides to the box because they were not installed in the slots in the back of the box. Just hanging loose. I guess I shouldn't complain, 1 out of 3 drawers was installed correctly.
I received this item (along with a matching tool box) as a birthday gift when Iwas a freshman in high school. I've since graduated and have been in the military for over 10 years now. I've moved over 30 times since then. I've stored my tools inside my house / appartment, in a garage, and under a carport or simply in military storage. Despite being outside of climate controll for several years it has never rusted and the drawers still function smoothly. The lock still functions perfectly and it has never dented despite some harsh treatment. This product has inspired me to puchase the top chest and bottom roller chest. I do recommend keeping the manual that comes with it because it will tell you how to remove the drawers. I put a light coat of CLP (cleaner, lubricant, and protectant designed for servicing firearms) every 2 years I stored my tools outside of climate controll, which may be why it never rusted. I origionally used cut up cardboard as a drawer liner, but have since gotten drawer liners available on this site. They are worth the upgrade. The item still looks shiny and matches my brand new top chest handsomely.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Craftsman 16 in. Metal Hand Box with select Tool Storage purchase over $299! Sold by Sears Offer ends 08-Mar-2014 See details.