Craftsman 26 in. 3-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Middle Chest - BlackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937983000 | Model# 113836
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||1830|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||31|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||3|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The new improved heavy-duty line delivers both tough durability and smooth operation with DynaGlide™ drawer performance. Each drawer holds up to a whopping 75 lbs. which allows you to store more tools!
This 3-Drawer middle tool chest creates space for more tools. More tools means you need more space, and this Craftsman 3-Drawer ball bearing middle chest will store your tools and actually save you space!
- The Craftsman 3-Drawer Ball-Bearing Middle Chest gives you space to store your growing tool set
- Gives you back your floor space by giving you 1,830 inches of additional space in one chest
- Full-extension ball bearing drawers deliver strong, steady smooth DynaGlide™ drawer performance
- Keep up to 75 pounds in each drawer
- Overall dimensions: 26-1/2"W x 12"D x 12-1/4"H
- Drawer dimensions:
- One drawer measures 22-3/8" x 10-3/4" x 2"
- Two drawers measure 22-3/8" x 10-3/4" x 3-1/8"
- Uses reliable key lock system for top safety
- Is available in black or red/black
- Durable steel construction
- Comes already assembled
- Can fit snugly between specific Craftsman chests to save more space
- 6-year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
I bought this to finish my HD Tool chest as I had the top and bottom pieces (purchased 2 years ago?). The quality does not seem as good as the older pieces, the handles are smaller than the old HD bottom and top. Overall though, it matches and seems well made.
Bought this to put in the empty space in my H.F. tool cart. (The black one, not the red one) It's close to the same quality. I wouldn't go as far as to rate it a heavy duty box, it's the same quality as all entry level Craftsman tool chests. The "ball bearing" drawers are not any better than the traditional slide drawers on Craftsman boxes. It may even have more side to side play when opening and closing them, and more so when filled with tools. Was kinda expecting more from the products description. I buy most my tools online because of my location, and go by reviews and product description when placing my order. But for the price it's a keeper. I would recommend this to the weekend wrencher, but as a daily use box, spend more money and get something you don't have to replace every few years.
I purchased this as part of a kit and am pleased with it. The drawers slide adequately and the build quality is slightly above where I expected it to be for the price. I use this for my sockets and it works splendidly for that.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months special financing on purchases over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.