Craftsman 26 in. 4-Drawer Ball Bearing Griplatch Top Chest - RedSears Exclusive. | Item# 00903772000 | Model# 113668
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||3340|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||46|
|Self Latching Drawers:||Yes|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||4|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
When you lift the lid on this Craftsman® GRIPLATCH® 4-drawer top chest, you will notice quality features like sturdy gas struts, large tray area and enlarged drawer trim. Open the drawers and you will experience solid, smooth drawer operation with DynaGlide™ drawer performance. When you want to move your unit, rest assured your drawers will stay closed with the GRIPLATCH® drawer system. Easily organize small to large tools in the four ball bearing drawers that hold up to a whopping 75 pounds each. Add it to the rolling cabinet (Item #009-37720) to organize all your tools into one easy-to-use tool chest. A perfect tool storage combination for the home or the shop.
- Lift the lid of the Craftsman Heavy Duty Top Chest for quick access to frequently used supplies
- Gas cover struts hold the lid open until you are ready to close it
- Enlarged drawer trim provides increased finger clearance
- Increased drawer load rating of 75 lbs.
- Craftsman exclusive GRIPLATCH® drawer system securely latches drawers in place and is easy to release - simply lift any section of the drawer pull to easily slide the drawer open
- Recessed aluminum side handles make it easy to move the chest around
- Overall dimensions: 26"W x 12"D x 19.75"H
- Drawer dimensions:
- 3 drawers measure 22 3/8"W x 10 5/8"D x 2"H
- 1 drawers measure 22 3/8"W x 10 5/8"D x 3 1/8"H
- Keyed internal locking system secures valuable tools
- Red shell and drawers
- Fully assembled
- 3 year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This tool chest has plenty of room for your tools and has features of a much more expensive one. The drawers are very smooth gliding and the griplatch is so nice for keeping the drawers from rolling open accidentally. We just added drawer liners and it works very well.
Overland Park, KS
I was looking for a good quality tool chest and went to many stores and settled on Craftsman due to the high quality and appearance of the tool chest. IT will last me many years and quickly organizes the tools so I can find them quickly. Great product
San Diego, CA
This item was purchased along with the 26 inch cabinet on wheels. It seems to be a durable toolbox and between the two pieces should store all of our basic tools. We compared the grip latch to the standard drawers in store and were impressed with this feature. The only downside found so far is that the lid needs to be open in order to open the drawers.
Griplatch & ball bearing! Not as heavy duty as the more expensive ones. But that is good for me as I did not need the extra weight & higher price. I'm not hard on equipment. The glides are not the quiet glide style but that is ok too.
This box was purchased as a ChristmS gift. My husband absolutely loves this!!!!! It is made of great quality and very sturdy. The shock top is a plus! Sears always does A+ job on selling great merchandise.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $20 back in points with a purchase of $150 or more in Home items. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.