Craftsman 26 in. 4-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Rolling Cabinet - Red/BlackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00903771000 | Model# 113613
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||8202|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||6 Year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||99|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||4.5 x 1.5|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Has Bulk Storage Area:||No|
|Number of Drawers:||4|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||22.375|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Worksurface Material:||Rubber mat|
Ratings & Reviews
26" Deep Drawer Rolling Cabinet Works Alone or Together
Rough, tough and with a whopping 8,202 cubic inches of storage space, this Craftsman 26-in 4-drawer heavy duty red rolling cabinet lets you run the clutter out of your garage forever. The four drawers can hold 75 pounds each, and their range of sizes lets you organize everything from screwdriver sets to power tools. The drawers all feature Craftsman's exclusive DynaGlide system that will keep them strong and working smoothly for years to come.
This 26"" deep drawer rolling cabinet is only the beginning of a complete system you can build with Craftsman components. Add intermediate and top chests to create even more storage in the same floor space. With its durable steel construction, this rolling base handles the load with ease.
- This Craftsman 26-in 4-drawer heavy duty red rolling cabinet gives you an incredible amount of space in which to organize all your tools
- The chest is made of all steel with Craftsman's extra-strong and durable I-Frame design
- The cabinet has 8,202 cubic inches of space
- A rubber mat on top gives you room to work
- A keyed locking lets you secure the contents
- DynaGlide drawer slides provide smooth operation and let each drawer hold up to 75 pounds each
- The 4 1/2" x 1 1/2" casters combined with caster angles to keep the unit mobile while supporting up to 650 pounds
- A tubular side handle pulls easily
- Dimensions are 26-1/2" W x 18" D x 34" H
- Drawer dimensions are 22 3/8" W x 16 1/2" D, with heights of 3 1/8, 4 1/8, 6 3/8 and 9 1/2 inches
- Weight: 99 pounds
- Some assembly required
- Six-year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Saint Louis, MO
Many years ago, I bought a similar Craftsman piece for tool storage. I used that one daily for various home projects & automobile restoration. It somehow managed to survived 6 employment promotions & relocations & abuse from me & my son. Now, 35 years later my wife bought this, along with a mid & top tool boxes, for my 60th birthday.. The last one worked perfectly, until I completely ignored the weight capacity of each drawer for at least 15 years of that time. My last last relocation, due to the poor packing, resulted in some damage to the rails of several drawer bearings & rails. I think this one will last for the remainder of my life, & be a part of what is passed down to my son, I have no doubt that it will still look great, & function flawlessly. Craftsman = Exceptional Quality!
Los Fresnos, TX
Solid product. Comes well packaged with minimal assembly required. Drawers are sturdy and hold any tool that will fit, no matter the weight. Drawers glide well, fasten securely and can be locked if needed. I expect this to hold up well, but if not it has a good warranty.
Great product. would definely buy another one. It holds up against other leading competitors. Ball-bearing drawers work like a dream. 5 stars craftsman!!
I bought this set, with the matching top when it was on sale. I have always wanted a nice tool cabinet, and this one definitely fit the bill. The heavy duty drawers can hold beyond the rated 75 lbs. without any issue. The only downside is that the box didn't fit into my car, so I had to grab the truck. Love my tool cabinet, would definitely recommend to all/
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.