Craftsman 26 in. 4-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Rolling Cabinet - Red/BlackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00903771000 | Model# 113613
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||8202|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||6 Year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||99|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||4.5 x 1.5|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Has Bulk Storage Area:||No|
|Number of Drawers:||4|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||22.375|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Worksurface Material:||Rubber mat|
Ratings & Reviews
26" Deep Drawer Rolling Cabinet Works Alone or Together
Rough, tough and with a whopping 8,202 cubic inches of storage space, this Craftsman 26-in 4-drawer heavy duty red rolling cabinet lets you run the clutter out of your garage forever. The four drawers can hold 75 pounds each, and their range of sizes lets you organize everything from screwdriver sets to power tools. The drawers all feature Craftsman's exclusive DynaGlide system that will keep them strong and working smoothly for years to come.
This 26"" deep drawer rolling cabinet is only the beginning of a complete system you can build with Craftsman components. Add intermediate and top chests to create even more storage in the same floor space. With its durable steel construction, this rolling base handles the load with ease.
- This Craftsman 26-in 4-drawer heavy duty red rolling cabinet gives you an incredible amount of space in which to organize all your tools
- The chest is made of all steel with Craftsman's extra-strong and durable I-Frame design
- The cabinet has 8,202 cubic inches of space
- A rubber mat on top gives you room to work
- A keyed locking lets you secure the contents
- DynaGlide drawer slides provide smooth operation and let each drawer hold up to 75 pounds each
- The 4 1/2" x 1 1/2" casters combined with caster angles to keep the unit mobile while supporting up to 650 pounds
- A tubular side handle pulls easily
- Dimensions are 26-1/2" W x 18" D x 34" H
- Drawer dimensions are 22 3/8" W x 16 1/2" D, with heights of 3 1/8, 4 1/8, 6 3/8 and 9 1/2 inches
- Weight: 99 pounds
- Some assembly required
- Six-year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Salt Lake City, UT
El Paso, TX
I had been wanting this set for a while. Thank you ***** ****** for Christmas! The three small drawers are so prefect for all the little things that just come in handy. Blades, knives, fusees, and all that stuff is now separated, but organized. The center chest of the three boxes holds all my different metric/standard sockets and extensions and everything just wonderfully. The bottom drawer of the cabinet is perfect for all my drills, saws, and other big equipment. this whole cabinet with and three pieces is just what I needed! Only complaint is a different key for every locking cabinet even though I purchased the set online together from craftsman?
I incorporated two Cabinets into a new Workbench in my Wood Shop. It was challenging due to the channels on each side. The finish product is attractive and functional for tool storage.
this base stores many of my larger tools such as my circular saw. Also the drawers are much longer allowing for larger collections is like tools
Saint Paul, MN
For the money, this toolbox is tough to beat. I'm not a professional, but I am an accomplished DIYer, so I like to have quality tools and keep them organized. I opted to have two middle units sit on a base unit as I don't like the fact that you have to open the top to open the drawers on most top toolboxes. The problem is that I end up leaving the top open and all the tools get dust and grime on them. Anyway, I was pleased with the heavy duty version.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.