Craftsman 26 in. 4-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Rolling Cabinet - Red/BlackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937714000 | Model# 113616
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||8202|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||6 Year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||99|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||4.5 x 1.5|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Has Bulk Storage Area:||No|
|Number of Drawers:||4|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||22.375|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Worksurface Material:||Rubber mat|
Ratings & Reviews
26-In. 4-Drawer Red/Black Heavy-Duty Rolling Cabinet Keeps Basics Close at Hand
The Craftsman 26-in. 4-drawer red/black heavy-duty rolling cabinet offers a light, easy-to-move option for keeping your essentials right at hand. Move to different workstations around your shop or bring your automotive basics right to your side for quick, convenient access that will save you time on every job. Four roomy drawers can hold up to 75 pounds each while still gliding smoothly on ball-bearing slides, accommodating the large and unwieldy tools that can be difficult to move by hand.
Heavy-duty casters keep this 26-in. 4-drawer red/black heavy-duty rolling cabinet moving smoothly over even surfaces. They're rated up to 650 pounds, keeping the maximum drawer capacities well within the caster limits. Each drawer extends completely for the maximum utility from every square inch while keeping your tools within easy reach. Use the cabinet as a standalone unit, or add a top chest (sold separately) for additional storage with the same mobile convenience.
- All-steel construction ensures the Craftsman 26-in. 4-drawer red/black heavy-duty rolling cabinet can withstand the rigors of moving around your shop fully loaded
- Keyed locking system keeps your tools secure to help prevent theft or accidental loss
- Heavy-duty casters have a weight capacity of 650 pounds to accommodate the load in this cabinet and any top chest you may wish to add
- Full aluminum drawer pulls have extra finger clearance for effortless use
- Ball-bearing drawer slides move smoothly out to full extension for easy, jam-free use
- Large drawers accommodate most types of tools that you need every day in your workshop or garage
- Backed by a 6-year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
For the longest, I've been doing maintenance on my vehicles with a portable suitcase tool set that I've bought from Autozone awhile back. Since then after acquiring more tools that I needed for more extensive jobs and repairs, I decided to buy this particular tool chest to store all those tools. Couldn't be any better especially for the price. Not the top of the line stuff but for someone who just needs to keep tools organized stored, this is it. Ball bearings suffices providing smooth opening and closing of drawers. Overall, the a great box for the DIY.
Better than I though, easy to put together,has more drawer space than it looks, they are easy and smooth to open and close. Well built and sturdy. Looks great in my garage with my top box and center section. Rolls around easily to move close to you're work or clean up. Would recommend this to anyone who looking for a great small bottom tool box.
This is nice and sturdy and much better than the more basic cabinets. Wear gloves when you put it together. I ended up with cut up knuckles assembling it without wearing any. This cabinet should last for a very long time, it is tough and is currently holding a lot of weight in tools without any issue. Buy this over the less sturdy, cheaper models.
Pine Plains, NY
The Colony, TX
This cabinet has very good hinges, strong drawers and hinges, and large wheels making it easy to roll out. This is just what I needed to fill a tight space in my garage and make the tools easy to access when I need to go to work in the garage or the driveway.
I was very satisfied with the product itself and the amount that i paid for it. i wanted something durable and nice that wouldnt break so easily specially with the kind of job that i wanted it for. overall i am very happy with the product
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.