Craftsman 26 in. 4-Drawer Standard Duty Ball Bearing Rolling Cabinet - RedItem# 00938093000 | Model# 113845
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||8030|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||30|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||75|
|Weight Rating:||Basic - Up to 400 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Handles:||0|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||4 x 2|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||4|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||22.125|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Worksurface Material:||Rubber mat|
Ratings & Reviews
Make Your Workspace Work for You with the Craftsman 4-Drawer Rolling Cabinet
With an all-steel construction and ball bearing casters that withstand up to 500 pounds, the Craftsman 4-drawer standard-duty ball bearing rolling cabinet allows you to safely add on a top chest (Item #009-38091) and middle chest (Item #009-38096) as your collection expands. Maximize your work area to suit your needs.
- Craftsman tool storage rolling cabinet is ideal for storing your tools and supplies in an organized way
- Ball-bearing drawer slides provide smooth drawer operation and hold up to 30 lbs. per drawer
- Organizes hand tools and power tools in 8,030 cu. in. of storage
- All-steel construction gives more strength and durability
- Protective top mat keeps things from sliding off
- Drawer dimensions:
- 1 Drawer is 22-1/8" W x 16-3/4" D x 4" H
- 3 Drawers measure 22-1/8" W x 16-3/4" D x 6-1/8" H
- Keyed external locking system secures stored items
- 4” x 2” casters support up to 500 lbs.
- Color: Red
- Measures 26.5" W x 18" D x 32-1/2" H
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Caster assembly required
- Warranty: 3 year limited
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Arlington Heights, IL
I bought this toolbox as a secondary toolbox. My other one was full. This toolbox is good quality for the price. My other one is nicer but cost more. I am overall very happy with my purchase.
We bought this toolbox component to complete the set for my husband he had a great top toolbox for years and this bottom section has tons of great drawer storage and works nice. The metal used to manufacture it is a little less heavy duty than what we're used to but for the price it was fantastic and should hold up nicely.
Ocean View, HI
Was dissapointed in condition out of box. Had been droped in shipping and back 2 cornerd were bent, Did not affect operation of drawers and does not show from front so it will do.