Craftsman 26 in. 5-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Top Chest - Red/BlackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937715000 | Model# 113614
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||4294|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||58|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Weight Rating:||Premium - 601 to 1000 lb. capacity|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||5|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
26-In. 5-drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Top Chest Gives You The Space You Need
A good thing just got better with the Craftsman 26-in. 5-drawer heavy-duty ball-bearing top chest. It's created with the lasting durability you've come to expect for Craftsman, but with upgrades that you'll love now and for years to come. The five spacious drawers-5,840 cubic inches of space, in fact-slide easily thanks to Craftsman's DynaGlide system. Gas struts keep the lid open while you find what you need, while more generous trim on each drawer makes it easier to get a grip.
Inside, the 26-in. 5-drawer heavy-duty ball bearing top chest gives you 5,840 cubic inches of space to store your tools and organize the small stuff. Each drawer is rated to handle 75 pounds, so go ahead and load it down. A built-in keyed lock keeps everything secure.
- The Craftsman 26-in. 5-drawer heavy-duty ball-bearing top chest gives you a great start on organizing you tools, whether you use it alone or with a Craftsman rolling storage cabinet
- Made of all steel
- Gas struts hold the lid open for easy access to the top bin
- Larger drawer trim gives your fingers more room
- Three drawers are 22-3/8"W x 14-5/8" D x 3-1/8" H
- Two drawers are 22-3/8" W x 14-5/8" D x 2" H
- All drawers have 75-pound load ratings
- Recessed aluminum side handles
- Keyed locking system
- Overall dimensions: 26" W x 16" D x 19-3/4" H
- Weighs: 74 pounds
- Three-year limited warranty
- Fully assembled
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Was exactly what I was looking for. Much better than my old Craftmans toolbox. I keept my old one and put in my shed with tractor,so I have tools to repair my outdoor equipmemnt.
Santa Fe, NM
When you buy a 3 piece combo tool box you would expect the locks to match. Not Sears. Each piece has a different key. 3 different keys to open 1 tool chest. They will sell you a 3 lock set for $17.99. They should have sent one with the chest.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.