Craftsman 26 in. 5-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Top Chest - Red/BlackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937715000 | Model# 113614
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||4294|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||58|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Weight Rating:||Premium - 601 to 1000 lb. capacity|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||5|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
26-In. 5-drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Top Chest Gives You The Space You Need
A good thing just got better with the Craftsman 26-in. 5-drawer heavy-duty ball-bearing top chest. It's created with the lasting durability you've come to expect for Craftsman, but with upgrades that you'll love now and for years to come. The five spacious drawers-4,294 cubic inches of space, in fact-slide easily thanks to Craftsman's DynaGlide system. Gas struts keep the lid open while you find what you need, while more generous trim on each drawer makes it easier to get a grip.
Inside, the 26-in. 5-drawer heavy-duty ball bearing top chest gives you 4,294 cubic inches of space to store your tools and organize the small stuff. Each drawer is rated to handle 75 pounds, so go ahead and load it down. A built-in keyed lock keeps everything secure.
- The Craftsman 26-in. 5-drawer heavy-duty ball-bearing top chest gives you a great start on organizing you tools, whether you use it alone or with a Craftsman rolling storage cabinet
- Made of all steel
- Gas struts hold the lid open for easy access to the top bin
- Larger drawer trim gives your fingers more room
- Three drawers are 22-3/8"W x 10-3/4" D x 3-1/8" H
- Two drawers are 22-3/8" W x 10-3/4" D x 2" H
- All drawers have 75-pound load ratings
- Recessed aluminum side handles
- Keyed locking system
- Overall dimensions: 26" W x 12" D x 19-3/4" H
- Weighs: 58 pounds
- Six-year limited warranty
- Fully assembled
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this toolbox on a great sale. The ball bearing drawers support plenty of weight, the gas strut powered lid is very handy. A craftsman chest isn't as fancy as some others I've seen, but for a guy that mainly needs a place to store his tools, and only ends up using them once in a while, it works perfect. Wait for a good sale and pick one up.
Good construction. Drawers are easy-slide and the hydraulic hinges are a plus. The only downside was attaching the Craftsman sticker. I returned this item for one in black (original order), but they're basically the same.
Not like old Craftsman quality. Will not stack level on two drawer mid chest. Teeter totters and is unstable. Ended up falling off onto to ground. Paint is cheap.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I bought this item together with the matching bottom cabinet. It has really helped to organize my tools. The edges are not as rough as the standard duty chest and you can really see that this one is much tougher. Buy this heavy duty model over the standard duty one. This one will last!
Pine Plains, NY
I really liked this chest. i felt like it was not too expensive and not too cheap. i liked that it had the shock on the top as opposed to the bar to hold it up. Its pretty sturdy and im happy with the quality. the one thing that i didnt like about this chest and other chest is that it would of been nice to have one of the drawers broken up into 3 for smaller compartments.
I was originally just going to buy one of these for my husband sight unseen, but since shipping was pricey I decided to take a ride to the store and I am so glad that I did. The quality varies greatly with these storage boxes, and this one was a good bet, the drawers pull out smoothly and latch back into place well and it is solidly built. Its a good middle of the road in terms of both quality and price, there were definitely better more expensive ones that were sturdier, and then the less expensive ones were much more cheaply made. Works perfect sitting on my husbands workbench in the garage, now all the tools are nicely organized, no more digging through his old bottomless pit of a tool box!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.