Craftsman 26 in. 5-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Rolling Cabinet - Red/BlackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937718000 | Model# 113619
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||8082|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||105|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||4.5 x 1.5|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||5|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||22.375|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Worksurface Material:||Rubber mat|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 5-Drawer Rolling Cabinet Accommodates All Of Your Tools
Open the drawers on this Craftsman® 5-drawer rolling cabinet and experience solid, smooth drawer operation with DynaGlide™ drawer performance. This unit features three different drawer heights to accommodate various sizes of hand tools, power tools and parts. And don't worry about loading the drawers up; each drawer holds up to 75 pounds! Add to it the ball bearing top chest (Item #009-37719) to organize all your tools into one easy-to-use tool storage combination.
- Craftsman 5-drawer rolling cabinet boasts 8,082 cu. in. of storage to hold your tools, and equipment conveniently in one place
- All steel construction with Craftsman exclusive I-Frame® design for long-lasting strength and durability
- Strong, steady smooth DynaGlide™ drawer performance
- Increased drawer load rating of 75 lbs.
- Large drawer trim for increased finger clearance
- Drawer dimensions:
- 2 drawers measure 22-3/8" W x 16-1/2" D x 3-1/8"H
- 1 drawer measures 22-3/8" W x 16-1/2" D x 4-1/8" H
- 2 drawers measure 22-3/8" W x 16-1/2" D x 6-3/8" H
- Keyed internal locking system secures valuable tools
- 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" stylized casters combined with caster angles support up to 650 lbs.
- Tubular side handle for mobility
- Color: Red/Black
- Dimensions: 26-1/2" W x 18" D x 34" H
- Weight: 105 lbs.
- Some assembly required
- Warranty: 6 year limited
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this tool chest for my husband as an gift, amd he absolutely LOVE this tool chest. He has enough space to store all his million amd one tools that he had ALL over the house...garage, shed, laundry room, everywhere. Now its all stored away in this tool chest. He loves the longer drawers in this tool chest. I love the fact that everythg is in one place now....organized. This tool chest is a win-win on both parties. Im certain that you will love this tool chest also. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that this tool chest doesnt take up much space either. Love it!!
Port Angeles, WA
Very minimal assembly required. It seems very sturdy and ease of the drawers to open is great. This is my first roll-around toolbox that I've purchased for my new job. I am very satisfied with the look and capacity of the box.
Ellicott City, MD
Having two chest / cabinet combinations already buying another Craftsman was an easy choice. While slightly larger than the other two in fills out my needs exceptionally well. The construction is solid, the drawer glides work smooth and easy, and the casters are large enough to make rolling the cabinet and chest that I already had a breeze. I still may add an intermediate box in the future but have not filled this to the limits yet.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
San Diego, CA
These new toolboxes are made in China and are definitely of inferior quality company to the ones made 20 years ago, but it's still a good toolbox considering how the quality of everything has diminished over the years.
Assembly was minimal and easy. The quality superb, drawers move well. Casters allow it to be moved by one person if needed from place to place. It helped me to organize the tools I have all in one convienent place. Very happy with my purchase and the curbside delivery assistance.
Nothing wrong with the cabinet, just not what I was expecting "Heavy Duty" to be. Made from a lighter gauge steel than the heavy duty units from 20 years ago. Probably will be fine for the average homeowner.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $20 back in points with a purchase of $150 or more in Home items. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.