Craftsman 26 in. 6-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Top ChestSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937711000 | Model# 113606
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||3292|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||47|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||6|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
26-In. 6-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Top Chest for Extra Storage
Customize your tool chest to fit your precise needs with the Craftsman 26-in 6-drawer heavy-duty ball bearing top chest. This piece allows you to expand your existing bottom chest or add premium tool storage to your bench top. It fits onto any Craftsman bottom chest to add over 3,200 cubic inches of storage space. Drawers of varying sizes help you choose the right storage size for the collection of tools in question. This lets you maximize your available space and save time by knowing exactly where you put every tool you need.
Along with three full-sized drawers and three split drawers, this 26-in. 6-drawer heavy-duty ball bearing top chest comes equipped with a top storage space for bulky tools or other extra items. Recessed side handles make it easy to put the chest into place. The turn of a key locks all drawers, helping secure your tools against accidental use or loss.
- Add extra storage to an existing Craftsman bottom chest with the Craftsman 26-in. 6-drawer heavy-duty ball bearing top chest
- Full-extension drawers in three different sizes help you maximize your space by fitting the right size of drawer to its contents
- Hinged top storage area adds another storage option for bulky items or other necessary items to make a place for everything
- Ball-bearing drawer slides glide smoothly with up to 75 pounds in each drawer so it's always easy to get to what you need
- Aluminum drawer pulls fit the entire length of each drawer, letting you get the best grip for opening each drawer
- Backed by a 6-year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Pond Gap, WV
I have always wanted a nice red and black Craftsman tool cabinet to store all my wrenches and sockets in. Finally, this one came on sale with the bottom piece as a set for a really good deal, and let me tell you, I was not disjointed at all. The drawers hold everything well, and provide smooth opening and closing action, the keys worked without issue. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Cherry Hill, NJ
I have the standard duty line as well as the heavy duty lines of tool storage chests. The heavy duty chests take the win easily. The lack of annoying locking bar feature, as well as the quality of the construction makes the heavy duty series the keeper for me.
I love the three drawers at the top that's where I store my ratchets and extensions. The ball bearing drawers slide very easy. I have this box full and the drawers hold up great.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Good quality for reasonable price! I bought mine on sale and am very happy with it so far. The ONLY one I could find at this price point that was at least Assembled in the USA! I couldn't afford to pay $2000 for a true "American Made" set. Slides are smooth under load. The upgrade form the standard duty is quite worth it in my opinion. I don't give mine hard use or anything, it's just for my small garage shop to hold my tools. I'm more of a tinkerer than anything. So for my purposes, this thing is really nice.
Del Rio, TX
Searched internet for a larger replacement for the Craftsman chest that I already had. After all the searching and reading the reviews I settled on this chest. A store employee loaded it on my trailer to take home. It was packed very well. It is very well constructed and solid in design.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.