Craftsman 26 in. 6-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Top ChestSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937711000 | Model# 113606
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||3292|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||47|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||6|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
26-In. 6-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Top Chest for Extra Storage
Customize your tool chest to fit your precise needs with the Craftsman 26-in 6-drawer heavy-duty ball bearing top chest. This piece allows you to expand your existing bottom chest or add premium tool storage to your bench top. It fits onto any Craftsman bottom chest to add over 3,200 cubic inches of storage space. Drawers of varying sizes help you choose the right storage size for the collection of tools in question. This lets you maximize your available space and save time by knowing exactly where you put every tool you need.
Along with three full-sized drawers and three split drawers, this 26-in. 6-drawer heavy-duty ball bearing top chest comes equipped with a top storage space for bulky tools or other extra items. Recessed side handles make it easy to put the chest into place. The turn of a key locks all drawers, helping secure your tools against accidental use or loss.
- Add extra storage to an existing Craftsman bottom chest with the Craftsman 26-in. 6-drawer heavy-duty ball bearing top chest
- Full-extension drawers in three different sizes help you maximize your space by fitting the right size of drawer to its contents
- Hinged top storage area adds another storage option for bulky items or other necessary items to make a place for everything
- Ball-bearing drawer slides glide smoothly with up to 75 pounds in each drawer so it's always easy to get to what you need
- Aluminum drawer pulls fit the entire length of each drawer, letting you get the best grip for opening each drawer
- Backed by a 6-year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
San Angelo, TX
This was an upgrade for me. I replaced a plastic chest I was using for sockets and wrenches. This was already in one piece and fit perfectly on top of the middle chest I already had.
As with the other two pieces I purchased with this unit, it does seem to be a quality product. I've loaded a couple of the drawers quite heavily and they roll smoothly and very easily. A quality product.
I bought this box somewhat on a whim because my workbench was cluttered and the box was on sale. I was impressed at how heavy the sheet metal was on this box. The drawers also move smoothly in and out. I wish it would have come standard with rubberized drawer inserts however, so I didn't have to go to my local h/w store and get some generic insert material and cut my own. Still, I expect this box to last a long, long time.
West Chester, OH
Round Rock, TX
Started with this top chest and expanded downwards by later adding the bottom chest. Very happy with the quality of this top chest. My only complaint would be on myself for not getting the larger 8 drawer chest. The split top drawer is great for storing smaller items and eliminates the need for the accessory drawer dividers. I visited the store to compare the ?Standard Duty? vs ?Heavy Duty?, and boy what a difference in material and build quality. The internal locking mechanism on these is also nice, as compared to the external bar over the drawers on the ?Standard Duty? chests. Also, optional but highly recommended, would be the drawer liners. I personally have preference for the foam liners that are solid, instead of the ?perforated? liners. They are cheap and make add a nice touch to the drawers while also padding the bottom and keeping the tools from rattling around in there.
Sturdy, roomy, looks great. This was the perfect addition to organize my various tools and clear some space in the garage. Good quality, should last for years to come. Highly recommended.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.