Craftsman 26 in. 6-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Top ChestSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937711000 | Model# 113606
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||3292|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||47|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||6|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
26-In. 6-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Top Chest for Extra Storage
Customize your tool chest to fit your precise needs with the Craftsman 26-in 6-drawer heavy-duty ball bearing top chest. This piece allows you to expand your existing bottom chest or add premium tool storage to your bench top. It fits onto any Craftsman bottom chest to add over 3,200 cubic inches of storage space. Drawers of varying sizes help you choose the right storage size for the collection of tools in question. This lets you maximize your available space and save time by knowing exactly where you put every tool you need.
Along with three full-sized drawers and three split drawers, this 26-in. 6-drawer heavy-duty ball bearing top chest comes equipped with a top storage space for bulky tools or other extra items. Recessed side handles make it easy to put the chest into place. The turn of a key locks all drawers, helping secure your tools against accidental use or loss.
- Add extra storage to an existing Craftsman bottom chest with the Craftsman 26-in. 6-drawer heavy-duty ball bearing top chest
- Full-extension drawers in three different sizes help you maximize your space by fitting the right size of drawer to its contents
- Hinged top storage area adds another storage option for bulky items or other necessary items to make a place for everything
- Ball-bearing drawer slides glide smoothly with up to 75 pounds in each drawer so it's always easy to get to what you need
- Aluminum drawer pulls fit the entire length of each drawer, letting you get the best grip for opening each drawer
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought a 3-piece set. This was the top piece. The middle piece was damaged and had to be sent back. And Sears made me purchase another one, only later refunding my money for the first purchase after more than an hour on the phone haggling with several employees. Meanwhile, when I finally assembled the three units, the top one was warped. It was not square and would not sit on the middle piece without rocking. I would have sent this one back, but after all of the trouble I had getting the middle piece replaced, I just shimmed the thing with cardboard until it stopped rocking. Bottom line: if you are looking for a quality tool chest, I'd go elsewhere.
excellent capacity, plenty of drawers. good construction. nice look. fits with my existing storage tool cabinet. cannot miss this one. good price nests in my old storage bottom storage case too. i like it very much. only downside - handles should swing out so that you can grasp better with hands
Red Lion, PA
Bought this Top Chest as part of a bundle. Fits perfect to the middle section. Looks great in my garage, delivered in excellent condition, works as expected and of quality to last for years.
great tool box- would recommend for very good split storage compartments of various things and organizing on n a well benefited way- can assigned different things ti various siz of drwers
New Baltimore, MI
Mine arrived 2 days after ordering it. Super fast and free delivery without any issues. It was in perfect shape and ready to use right out of the box. I'm no mechanic and this box is perfect for my non professional usage. All drawers open and close very smoothly on ball bearing rollers. I'm very pleased with this tool box and I highly recommended it to others.
Not that bad for the price but there was a misaligned drawer that I couldn't make it straight, that sucks. Either way not bad for the amount of money compared to other brands like Snapon.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.