Craftsman 26 in. 6-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Top ChestSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937711000 | Model# 113606
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||3292|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||47|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||6|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
26-In. 6-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Top Chest for Extra Storage
Customize your tool chest to fit your precise needs with the Craftsman 26-in 6-drawer heavy-duty ball bearing top chest. This piece allows you to expand your existing bottom chest or add premium tool storage to your bench top. It fits onto any Craftsman bottom chest to add over 3,200 cubic inches of storage space. Drawers of varying sizes help you choose the right storage size for the collection of tools in question. This lets you maximize your available space and save time by knowing exactly where you put every tool you need.
Along with three full-sized drawers and three split drawers, this 26-in. 6-drawer heavy-duty ball bearing top chest comes equipped with a top storage space for bulky tools or other extra items. Recessed side handles make it easy to put the chest into place. The turn of a key locks all drawers, helping secure your tools against accidental use or loss.
- Add extra storage to an existing Craftsman bottom chest with the Craftsman 26-in. 6-drawer heavy-duty ball bearing top chest
- Full-extension drawers in three different sizes help you maximize your space by fitting the right size of drawer to its contents
- Hinged top storage area adds another storage option for bulky items or other necessary items to make a place for everything
- Ball-bearing drawer slides glide smoothly with up to 75 pounds in each drawer so it's always easy to get to what you need
- Aluminum drawer pulls fit the entire length of each drawer, letting you get the best grip for opening each drawer
- Backed by a 6-year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Union City, CA
Compared to same product of yesteryear, I am mildly underwhelmed. Drawers are not as deep, and despite being described a Heavy Duty - they're still a bit flimsy
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
when purchasing, the sears website indicated this item was stock available from Midway mall and that item was used/ reconditioned. Having been markdown may times and at a reasonable price, i was disappointed that a double drawer slide mechanism fell apart when i opened the top center drawer. While there were blemishes and a few dents. these were acceptable flaws, the double drawer slide was not. i priced the slide mechanism part number 1008182 at about $14.00 put tax and shipping. I did not inspect the chest at will call. I will not make that mistake again thinking it was reconditioned.
This is the best tool box I have ever purchased. Solid,large enough for all my stuff and with the intermediate box that I bought in the mid nineties and I am setup for plenty of more Craftsman tools.75 lbs per draw! This chest is replacing a Craftsman 3 drawer portable box that I bought 22 years ago,which is still in excellent shape and I gonna clean it out and up and grease the slides and give it to my son.Craftsman Rocks! Dig it!
Palm Desert, CA
As with the mid chest the only thing that would make this chest better is longer drawers. It's adequate to store stuff, just would be easier to organize tools with longer drawers. all the drawers operate smoothly. I wish you could open the drawers without having the top of the box open, as when you close the top box that is what locks all the drawers in place, and the lock just hold the lid of the top box down. The 3 drawers at the top you need to make sure you have them pushed all the way in past the detents when you are closing drawers or else when you lock the box up some of the top drawers won't lock. All in all this is a decent box and I have no real complaints I just think it could be improved with longer drawers.
South Windsor, CT
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.