Craftsman 26 in. 6-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Top ChestSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937711000 | Model# 113606
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||3292|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||47|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||6|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
26-In. 6-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Top Chest for Extra Storage
Customize your tool chest to fit your precise needs with the Craftsman 26-in 6-drawer heavy-duty ball bearing top chest. This piece allows you to expand your existing bottom chest or add premium tool storage to your bench top. It fits onto any Craftsman bottom chest to add over 3,200 cubic inches of storage space. Drawers of varying sizes help you choose the right storage size for the collection of tools in question. This lets you maximize your available space and save time by knowing exactly where you put every tool you need.
Along with three full-sized drawers and three split drawers, this 26-in. 6-drawer heavy-duty ball bearing top chest comes equipped with a top storage space for bulky tools or other extra items. Recessed side handles make it easy to put the chest into place. The turn of a key locks all drawers, helping secure your tools against accidental use or loss.
- Add extra storage to an existing Craftsman bottom chest with the Craftsman 26-in. 6-drawer heavy-duty ball bearing top chest
- Full-extension drawers in three different sizes help you maximize your space by fitting the right size of drawer to its contents
- Hinged top storage area adds another storage option for bulky items or other necessary items to make a place for everything
- Ball-bearing drawer slides glide smoothly with up to 75 pounds in each drawer so it's always easy to get to what you need
- Aluminum drawer pulls fit the entire length of each drawer, letting you get the best grip for opening each drawer
- Backed by a 6-year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Reasonable quality for a reasonable price. This top tool chest is fine for the price. If I were a professional mechanic, using it daily, I'd probably opt fora more expensive, and more durable model. It's fine for most DIY guys
I purchased this for a replacement that was stolen. It closely matches the lower unit which is 30 yr. old. The only apparent diff is updated nameplate. Great quality.
I've been needing a chest to fit smaller tools and this solved that problem. The drawers seem to be a little short on height, but I'm just moving things down to the bottom cabinet if they don't fit in the top! I like that the top drawer is separated into 3 separate drawers.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
OK this is my favorite chest of the 3 I purchased. It took me a while to figure out that the drawers will not open without the top lid opened, but I have to say, I love the way it all locks down. I do not plan on moving it but know that the tools would be secure in their drawers and NOT land on my feet if I did have to. Also, living in earthquake country, its a nice feature. The tool box trio is a great purchase, helps keep our garage organized and also looks awesome.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months special financing on purchases over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.