Craftsman 26 in. 6-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Top Chest - Red/BlackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937713000 | Model# 113620
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||5732|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Weight Rating:||Premium - 601 to 1000 lb. capacity|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||6|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
When you lift the lid on this Craftsman® 6-drawer top chest, you will notice quality features like sturdy gas struts, large tray area and enlarged drawer trim. Open the drawers and you will experience solid, smooth drawer operation with DynaGlide™ drawer performance. Easily organize small to large tools in the six ball bearing drawers that hold up to a whopping 75 pounds each. Add it to the rolling cabinet (Item #009-37712) to organize all your tools into one easy-to-use tool chest. A perfect tool storage combination for the home or the shop.
- Lift the lid of the Craftsman Heavy Duty Top Chest for quick access to frequently used supplies
- Gas cover struts hold the lid open until you are ready to close it
- Enlarged drawer trim provides increased finger clearance
- Increased drawer load rating of 75 lbs.
- Upgraded Craftsman badging
- Recessed aluminum handles make it easy to move the chest around
- Secure your tools with the integrated keyed locking system
- Red/Black all steel tool box matches other Craftsman tool storage systems
- Overall dimensions: 26" W x 16" D x 19-3/4" H
- Drawer dimensions:
-5 drawers measure 22-3/8" W x 14-5/8" D x 2" H
-1 drawers measure 22-3/8"W x 14-5/8" D x 3-1/8" H
- Weight: 74 lbs.
- Fully assembled
- Backed by a 6-year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Sad that Sears has devolved their line of tool chests so much. You have the following series of tool storage: 1. CRAFTSMAN INDUSTRIAL GRADE 2. CRAFTSMAN PREMIUM HEAVY-DUTY 3. CRAFTSMAN HEAVY-DUTY 4. CRAFTSMAN 1. Is far to expensive for a newbie like me. 2. Is great 3. Is great 4. Doesn't deserve to be called "Craftsman". This is a 3. I bought it at my local New Brunswick, New Jersey location for a fantastic price. Cant wait to fill it's sturdy drawers with great Craftsman tools soon. It seriously is a dream (purchase) come true. -F
This is the second Craftsman top chest I've bought. The first one was the standard duty (lighter weight). If you can afford the extra $100-$150, the heavy duty chest is worth the extra money it in my opinion. The drawers on the lighter duty chest don't stay closed well. This chest is much heavier and more solid feeling. I opted for the 6-drawer version vs. the 5 drawer version because most items I store are flat and I preferred more drawers vs fewer deeper drawers. Both the 5 and 6 draw boxes are the same height; the depth and number of drawers are the only differences. I also like the width of the drawer on this box (16" vs 12" on the light duty box). Might be worth checking with a store to see if they have a box in stock that they will sell to you for the same price as their online price. When I bought mine, the "online only" price was 15% less than the in store price.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.