Craftsman 26 in. 6-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Top Chest - Red/BlackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937713000 | Model# 113620
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||5732|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Weight Rating:||Premium - 601 to 1000 lb. capacity|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||6|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
When you lift the lid on this Craftsman® 6-drawer top chest, you will notice quality features like sturdy gas struts, large tray area and enlarged drawer trim. Open the drawers and you will experience solid, smooth drawer operation with DynaGlide™ drawer performance. Easily organize small to large tools in the six ball bearing drawers that hold up to a whopping 75 pounds each. Add it to the rolling cabinet (Item #009-37712) to organize all your tools into one easy-to-use tool chest. A perfect tool storage combination for the home or the shop.
- Lift the lid of the Craftsman Heavy Duty Top Chest for quick access to frequently used supplies
- Gas cover struts hold the lid open until you are ready to close it
- Enlarged drawer trim provides increased finger clearance
- Increased drawer load rating of 75 lbs.
- Upgraded Craftsman badging
- Recessed aluminum handles make it easy to move the chest around
- Secure your tools with the integrated keyed locking system
- Red/Black all steel tool box matches other Craftsman tool storage systems
- Overall dimensions: 26" W x 16" D x 19-3/4" H
- Drawer dimensions:
-5 drawers measure 22-3/8" W x 14-5/8" D x 2" H
-1 drawers measure 22-3/8"W x 14-5/8" D x 3-1/8" H
- Weight: 74 lbs.
- Fully assembled
- Backed by a 6-year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a quality chest and I'm going to keep it however, after taking it out of the box the third tray had resistance when trying to push it in. I found that the right slide rivet was not fastened correctly and was protruding enough to rub against the slide. I plan on just drilling it out and repair it myself. Also, the top lid was not closing all the way because the lock bar was snagging against the bottom left of the tray. I had to bend the lock clip outwards a little bit in the rear of the box for more clearance. Check this box out fully before taking it home. The funny thing is there is a tag that comes with this that states " I have inspected this product with care".
Grants Pass, OR
The Craftsman 26"tool chest is well constructed and is finished in a beautiful red. The drawers open and close very well., very smooth and there easy to remove if need be. All and all iam very please with it we just hope it holds up over time.
Sad that Sears has devolved their line of tool chests so much. You have the following series of tool storage: 1. CRAFTSMAN INDUSTRIAL GRADE 2. CRAFTSMAN PREMIUM HEAVY-DUTY 3. CRAFTSMAN HEAVY-DUTY 4. CRAFTSMAN 1. Is far to expensive for a newbie like me. 2. Is great 3. Is great 4. Doesn't deserve to be called "Craftsman". This is a 3. I bought it at my local New Brunswick, New Jersey location for a fantastic price. Cant wait to fill it's sturdy drawers with great Craftsman tools soon. It seriously is a dream (purchase) come true. -F
This is the second Craftsman top chest I've bought. The first one was the standard duty (lighter weight). If you can afford the extra $100-$150, the heavy duty chest is worth the extra money it in my opinion. The drawers on the lighter duty chest don't stay closed well. This chest is much heavier and more solid feeling. I opted for the 6-drawer version vs. the 5 drawer version because most items I store are flat and I preferred more drawers vs fewer deeper drawers. Both the 5 and 6 draw boxes are the same height; the depth and number of drawers are the only differences. I also like the width of the drawer on this box (16" vs 12" on the light duty box). Might be worth checking with a store to see if they have a box in stock that they will sell to you for the same price as their online price. When I bought mine, the "online only" price was 15% less than the in store price.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get this Tool Item at a limited time Hot Price! Sold By Sears Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.