Craftsman 30'' Deck Bagger Neighborhood RiderItem# 07124069000 | Model# 19A30014799
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Bins:||2-bin bagger|
Ratings & Reviews
Get the Most Out Of Your Lawn with the Craftsman 2 Bin Bagger
The 30inch deck bagger neighborhood rider makes grass collection, quick and easy. Time-saving, two-bin system collects up to three bushels in one shot for less frequent dumping. The super-light slide or lift-out soft bin offers easier grass clippings removal. A steel frame and resin construction delivers exceptional weather resistance, fade resistance and long-lasting durability.
The Craftsman 2 bin bagger eliminates the need for raking. If clippings aren't collected directly after mowing, they can build up over time, compress and prevent grass roots from receiving the right amounts of water, oxygen and nutrients. In other words, if you want to keep your lawn looking its best, invest in a high-quality bagger built by Craftsman.
- Collect grass clippings quickly and efficiently with the 30inch Deck Bagger Neighborhood Rider
- Fits the Craftsman® 30 in. REAR #2900 lawn tractor that starts with source code 247.xxxxx
- Time-saving two-bin system collects up to three bushels for less frequent dumping
- Light slide or lift-out soft bins for easy clipping removal
- Durable, long-lasting steel frame and resin construction for weather and fade-resistant durability
- Minimal assembly required
- Built by Craftsman, a market leader in durable, efficient lawn & garden products
Added on February 02, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is absolutely perfect for the job I have in mowing 1.25 acres. It's lightweight and holds quite a bit. Would highly recommend this piece for anyone who owns the 30" craftsman mower. Installation is easy and took very little time.
Port Chester, NY
took one month to be delivered to my home. My new tractor mower waited anxiously for the bagger to arrive. Upon opening the carton, I placed all the contents on my work area and made sure all was there. In the instruction manual there appears to be an error in describing the 4 small screws that go inside the rear attachment area. There must have been an update on the listing but wasn't removed from the manual. It took about 10 minutes to figure this out. Total time putting together about 45 minutes. Working fine after one use.
It picks up clippings first time I mow but once I empty it ,It doesn't not put the clippings in the bagger they collect in the shoot! I have to empty the shoot out! I am not mowing when the grass is wet either!
This mower (craftsman 30" rear motor rider) ONLY come with a 3 in 1 blade. It mulches, side discharges, and lifts all at once (see the problem). It does two things before it tries to lift grass into bags. I have to stop and clean out shoot twice before it fills closest bag (farthest bag half full) each time (a lot of maddening work).With a bagging system like this it needs a HIGH LIFT BLADE to be able to lift grass and yard stuff (leafs and pine needles). Leaves grass on sidewalk and driveway, if push grass along grass edge mower just blows grass back on sidewalk and driveway. This 3 in 1 blade will not suck up leafs but just blows them away because there is minimal suck from blade, its doing the other two things first. Poor bagging system til they make the proper blade to go with it. Oh yah they are small bags but I can live with that, but that is another improvement they could make. Other than these problems it is a great little mower.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Two interesting points with this grass catcher: First, the mower is actually slightly more narrow with this catcher installed than with the side discharge chute installed. This helps the passage through my narrow backyard gate. And secondly, the install was super easy. All of the needed hardware was supplied; instructions were easily understood and in written both English and Spanish; and all required holes were pre-drilled. A small socket set helps with installation but it could also be done with just wrenches. The catcher worked well to pick up grass clippings plus the occasional fallen leave or twig. I operated the mower below mid throttle level and in second gear. It held all of the clippings generated by my front lawn and was only about one-half full. Emptying the catcher bag is quick and easy. I anticipate this will be a big asset in the fall when leaves begin to fall.
West Chester, PA
Bought this with the mower. Figured what the heck.. let's see how it works. Very happy with this purchase. Collects all the trimming and stuff and is easy to empty. Just flip the lid and you have two removable bins that are a good size.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off Tractor Attachments items sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.