Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Bins:||2-bin bagger|
Ratings & Reviews
Get the Most Out Of Your Lawn with the Craftsman 2 Bin Bagger
The 30inch deck bagger neighborhood rider makes grass collection, quick and easy. Time-saving, two-bin system collects up to three bushels in one shot for less frequent dumping. The super-light slide or lift-out soft bin offers easier grass clippings removal. A steel frame and resin construction delivers exceptional weather resistance, fade resistance and long-lasting durability.
The Craftsman 2 bin bagger eliminates the need for raking. If clippings aren't collected directly after mowing, they can build up over time, compress and prevent grass roots from receiving the right amounts of water, oxygen and nutrients. In other words, if you want to keep your lawn looking its best, invest in a high-quality bagger built by Craftsman.
- Collect grass clippings quickly and efficiently with the 30inch Deck Bagger Neighborhood Rider
- Fits the Craftsman® 30 in. REAR #2900 lawn tractor that starts with source code 247.xxxxx
- Time-saving two-bin system collects up to three bushels for less frequent dumping
- Light slide or lift-out soft bins for easy clipping removal
- Durable, long-lasting steel frame and resin construction for weather and fade-resistant durability
- Minimal assembly required
- Built by Craftsman, a market leader in durable, efficient lawn & garden products
Added on February 02, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Two interesting points with this grass catcher: First, the mower is actually slightly more narrow with this catcher installed than with the side discharge chute installed. This helps the passage through my narrow backyard gate. And secondly, the install was super easy. All of the needed hardware was supplied; instructions were easily understood and in written both English and Spanish; and all required holes were pre-drilled. A small socket set helps with installation but it could also be done with just wrenches. The catcher worked well to pick up grass clippings plus the occasional fallen leave or twig. I operated the mower below mid throttle level and in second gear. It held all of the clippings generated by my front lawn and was only about one-half full. Emptying the catcher bag is quick and easy. I anticipate this will be a big asset in the fall when leaves begin to fall.
West Chester, PA
Bought this with the mower. Figured what the heck.. let's see how it works. Very happy with this purchase. Collects all the trimming and stuff and is easy to empty. Just flip the lid and you have two removable bins that are a good size.
This is a TINY bagger. If your yard is more than 1/10 of an acre you will be spending more time dumping this bagger than mowing. It is very small. I did not even attempt to mow my back yard with this after I got it assembled and saw how little it was. I have a 1/2 acre lot and the mower is fine for it, but the bagger is a joke. Sears needs to come up with a decent sized bagger for this mower. It is not worth the price they have on it at all.
Easy to install and remove from mower. A little tricky attaching the chute, but it works great. Can cut quite a bit before bags get full. Easy to empty bags. Nice design.
- Get an EXTRA 5% OR No Interest for 12mos on Lawn & Garden items over $299 w/ Sears card Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Online Only! EXTRA 10% off tractor attachments sold by Sears. Offer ends 5/3/14 7pm CT. Offer ends 02-May-2014 See details.
- MEMBERS-15% in points on attachments with any riding mower & $350 in attachments purchase. Offer ends 02-May-2014 See details.