Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2|
|Piece Count:||4 pc.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Get it Turning with A Tough Pliers Set
Machined from rugged carbon steel and coated with an easy to grip dip, this set of pliers delivers grabbing and cutting power you need to loosen tough bolts, snip hoses and cut through wires. The basis of a tool kit that gets the job done, it includes needle nose, slip joint, lineman pliers and angle cutters so whether you’re torquing on an engine in the garage, tweaking an appliance in the basement, or hooking up cable in the den, you can get it done right.
- Pliers set includes: Angle cutters, needle nose, slip joint and lineman pliers
- Carbon steel built resist wear and delivers torque
- Toothy designs grip easily while sharp cutters snip through wire fast
- Grip dip keeps these tools in your hands
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 25, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This was a great gift for my toolbox. Great price and had everything I would need in one set. Handles are easy to grip which makes using them very nice.
These tools are simple to use, have a good grip and great for using around the house. I like having the set of tools, it looks good and was a good price. May not be the best quality, but it does the job.
I bought them for light jobs and they look very well constructed. They look like they can take a beating. I used my shop your way points and got an awesome deal!
Pliers are practically a disposable item at our house. We always misplace them. This set of pliers was inexpensive and of a very nice quality for day to day house hold use. This week, we are putting some LED lights under our kitchen cabinets, and they've really come in handy.
Grand Island, NE
We have not used these as this set was purchased for a Habitat family here in town. It was a great price for a set that appeared sturdy and would do whatever job arose. Instead of just buying a single pliers, we were able to give the family a whole set for just a few dollars more.
I bought these for my tool bag. When I need to work on something, I'll have something handy. These are not the best but they aren't the worst either, they'll do just fine with what I need them for.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on select Tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.