Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2|
|Piece Count:||4 pc.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Get it Turning with A Tough Pliers Set
Machined from rugged carbon steel and coated with an easy to grip dip, this set of pliers delivers grabbing and cutting power you need to loosen tough bolts, snip hoses and cut through wires. The basis of a tool kit that gets the job done, it includes needle nose, slip joint, lineman pliers and angle cutters so whether you’re torquing on an engine in the garage, tweaking an appliance in the basement, or hooking up cable in the den, you can get it done right.
- Pliers set includes: Angle cutters, needle nose, slip joint and lineman pliers
- Carbon steel built resist wear and delivers torque
- Toothy designs grip easily while sharp cutters snip through wire fast
- Grip dip keeps these tools in your hands
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 25, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This little pliers set was a great bargain. I've used them a couple times already. They are high quality and definitely do the job. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a cheap set of pliers.
For around the house use, it's not bad. The needle nose showed a small gap at the tip, though. A few minutes in a bench vice with a flat rod wedged near the cutters closed that gap right up. Not a spectacular set... but relatively low cost.
I picked up this set of four low-grade pilers for around five bucks and I can't complain at that price. I have them handy for average, every day work to keep the nice craftsman set I have nice and pretty. That seems vain, but it's how I use these and why I got them. They'll do for most tasks but if I come across one that seems to strain these I'll pull out the super-expensive Craftsman counterpart and finish up. Also, less chance of somebody "borrowing" one of my coveted Craftsmans :D
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I bought these set as my emergency car tools. they work well for a cheap set of tools. I have no issues with them since purchased. Grips a comfortable enough in the hands.
I bought these as a spare set due to the low price. I am very happy with their performance. I always seem to need a cutting pliers and they are very comfortable to work with.
I am very happy having this pliers set handy to do the routine repairs around my home. IT is more efficient and essential tools to have. I would recommend to by this pliers set at this price
I was looking for an inexpensive set of spare pliers and this set fits that description. The slip joint pliers I received have very blocky tips, which really limits their use in tight quarters. If the slip joint pliers matched the product photo I would have been completely satisfied. I'd probably still recommend this set to a friend (based on price), but only if I showed them the slip joints first.
I needed a pair of inexpensive pliers for work and saw these. I like the ease of use, the price, and style. I would recommend these to my friends and family.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.