Craftsman 40 in. 7-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Top ChestSears Exclusive. | Item# 00911324000 | Model# 113622
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||9174|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||33 to 52 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||97|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||7|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||2|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
40 in. 7 Drawer Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Top Chest Dyna-Glides For Smoother Drawer Performance
Have your frequently used tools where you need them when you need them with this Craftsman 40. in 7 drawer heavy duty ball bearing top chest. Gas struts open the lid to an impressively large top tray where you can keep your tools close and easily accessible. Storage space is more than enough with over 9,000 cubic inches that can hold a wide variety of your tools and accessories. You can experience a new level of tool organization that will help you work more productively at your projects.
The 40 in. 7 drawer heavy duty ball bearing top chest offers you superior performance. DynaGlide technology is incorporated into the design to ensure smooth drawer operation. Ball bearing slides opens hefty 75 lb. load drawers with utmost ease. Whether you have a job at work or home to take care of, you can secure your tools with the integrated keyed locking system and use its sturdy aluminum handles to carry it easily to where you need it to be.
- Upgrade your tool organization and storage with the Craftsman 40. in 7 drawer heavy duty ball bearing top chest
- Comes with a sizable top tray to keep frequently used tools within close reach for convenient access
- Lid features gas struts to keep chest open for as long as you need it
- 7 drawers offer 9,174 cubic inches of storage space to house all your tools
- 75 lb. load rated drawers allow you to keep a wide assortment of tools and bits
- DynaGlide technology provides superior drawer operation to open the heftiest drawers with ease
- Ball bearing slides ensures smooth, effortless operation
- Your tools are protected and secured by an impressive integrated keyed locking system
- Recessed aluminum handles makes carrying it easy so you can travel with your equipment
- All steel construction guarantees hardiness and long life
- Drawer trim is larger for better finger clearance
- Backed by a six-year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
My mother bought this for my son, who is a mechanic. He already had the bottom box. This is a very sturdy box. He keeps it at his job. The top bos comes with a Craftsman sticker. Definitely reccommended for mechanics. Great tool box at a great deal.
Like all Craftsman tool boxes, the quality is good and the price is actually reasonable, especially when compared to some of the companies that sell their stuff by truck. As for this box, it would be nice to have the top tier a 3 drawer set up, but otherwise I'm good.
Overall quality of product is great. Great upgrade from previous box I had bought. However top lid is a little bent. Probably dropped in shipping or recieving but its not too bad.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.