Craftsman 40 in. 9-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Rolling Cabinet- BlackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937985000 | Model# 114493
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||15986|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||33 to 52 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||228|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||4.5 x 1.5|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||9|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||2|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||22.375|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Worksurface Material:||Rubber mat|
Ratings & Reviews
Convenient Tool and Equipment Storage with the Craftsman 40" 9-Drawer Rolling Cart
Open the drawers on this 40-Inch Craftsman® 9-drawer rolling cart and experience solid, smooth drawer operation with DynaGlide™ drawer performance. This 40-inch cart features a wide and narrow double bank of drawers in various drawer heights enabling you to store a broad assortment of tools and parts. The hefty drawer trim allows you to open the 75 lb. load rated drawers with ease. Add it to the top chest (Item #009-37986) to maximize your storage options.
- Craftsman 9-drawer rolling cart boasts 15,986 cu. in. of storage to hold your tools, and equipment conveniently in one place
- All steel construction with Craftsman exclusive I-Frame® design for long-lasting strength and durability
- Strong, steady smooth DynaGlide™ drawer performance
- Increased drawer load rating of 75 lbs.
- Large drawer trim for increased finger clearance
- Drawer dimensions:
- 1 drawer measures 22-3/8" W x 16-1/2" D x 4-1/8" H
- 4 drawers measure 22-3/8" W x 16-1/2" D x 6-3/8" H
- 1 drawer measures 11-3/4" W x 16-1/2" D x 4-1/8" H
- 2 drawers measure 11-3/4" W x 16-1/2" D x 6-3/8" H
- 1 drawer measures 11-3/4" W x 16-1/2" D x 12-3/4" H
- Keyed internal locking system secures valuable tools
- 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" stylized casters combined with caster angles support up to 650 lbs.
- Tubular side handle for mobility
- Color: Black Also available in: Red/Black
- Dimensions: 40-3/4" W x 18" D x 40-1/2" H
- Weight: 228 lbs.
- Some assembly required
- Warranty: 6 year limited
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Sturdy, with plenty of storage space this bad boy fit all of my garage tools and now my wife is no longer on my case. I will say that I wish all 4 wheels moved but I can overlook it for that price
I reached a point where I outgrown my tool chest and decided to move up to a larger setup. I am a big fan of Craftsman tools and tool chests so elected to go with this unit along with the top tool chest. Very easy to put together and seems very durable. I would recommend purchasing the matting at the same time to keep oil and grease from getting all over the place in your drawers. I was able to get the two piece kit on sale which made it a very good deal. With black Friday around the corner I would assume a person should be able to get the same if not better deal than I did.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is not a $700 tool cabinet (suggested retail), but it is a great tool cabinet for $350. It is nice to finally have a nice rolling tool chest. Deep drawers. Now I have to upgrade my tool chest since it does not have the ball bearings.
This is one of the best tool chest combos that Sears sell under the Craftsman name. The drawers all have ball bearing slides which makes them easy to open even when full loaded with tools. The heavy duty casters make it easy to roll the chest set where you need it, even over rough surfaces.
Plant City, FL
I have been wanting a tool chest for 20+ years. i finally had the chance to get one and of course it had to be a Craftsman. I am very happy with my choice. I got this 2 piece package for a super price, saving $300 off of the individual price.
If you have a quantity of tools and you want to keep them together & ORGANIZED this is the product you need. Plenty of space when you top chest component with it.
East Bridgewater, MA
Ok..this box is excellent in quality..i can't see buying a tool box for more than 5'000 dollars. It meets or exceeds those expensive boxes. If the buyer paid closer attention assembling the box they would see it's expandable..yes the drawers have the ability to hold a capacity of 140lbs each. All you have to do is buy extra drawer slide assemblies..genius. I work as a automotive technician and would highly recommend the heavy duty line of craftsman.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.