Craftsman 40 in. 9-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Rolling Cabinet- BlackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00937985000 | Model# 114493
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||15986|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||33 to 52 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||228|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||4.5 x 1.5|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||9|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||2|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||22.375|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Worksurface Material:||Rubber mat|
Ratings & Reviews
Convenient Tool and Equipment Storage with the Craftsman 40" 9-Drawer Rolling Cart
Open the drawers on this 40-Inch Craftsman® 9-drawer rolling cart and experience solid, smooth drawer operation with DynaGlide™ drawer performance. This 40-inch cart features a wide and narrow double bank of drawers in various drawer heights enabling you to store a broad assortment of tools and parts. The hefty drawer trim allows you to open the 75 lb. load rated drawers with ease. Add it to the top chest (Item #009-37986) to maximize your storage options.
- Craftsman 9-drawer rolling cart boasts 15,986 cu. in. of storage to hold your tools, and equipment conveniently in one place
- All steel construction with Craftsman exclusive I-Frame® design for long-lasting strength and durability
- Strong, steady smooth DynaGlide™ drawer performance
- Increased drawer load rating of 75 lbs.
- Large drawer trim for increased finger clearance
- Drawer dimensions:
- 1 drawer measures 22-3/8" W x 16-1/2" D x 4-1/8" H
- 4 drawers measure 22-3/8" W x 16-1/2" D x 6-3/8" H
- 1 drawer measures 11-3/4" W x 16-1/2" D x 4-1/8" H
- 2 drawers measure 11-3/4" W x 16-1/2" D x 6-3/8" H
- 1 drawer measures 11-3/4" W x 16-1/2" D x 12-3/4" H
- Keyed internal locking system secures valuable tools
- 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" stylized casters combined with caster angles support up to 650 lbs.
- Tubular side handle for mobility
- Color: Black Also available in: Red/Black
- Dimensions: 40-3/4" W x 18" D x 40-1/2" H
- Weight: 228 lbs.
- Some assembly required
- Warranty: 6 year limited
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Finish looks quite durable with semi locking doors ( pull up on the handle to open ) . If your toolbox gets rolled around alot you won't have to worry about the doors opening by themselves. Happy with my purchase
I like the depth of the drawers & the ball bearing slides make opening & closing a breeze..Holds all the tools I need it to hold & I'll be able to expand on this..great purchase
This drawer cabinet is more about power tools and general storage than wrenches and sockets, as all the drawers are medium or deep or extra deep. However the drawer weight limits are modest and it lacks the GripLatch feature of the Premium boxes. Once loaded up it flexes a bit and the drawer catches don't always hold the drawers fully closed. I fixed this by taking the wheels off, putting it against a wall on wood supports, and distributing the weight carefully across drawers, making sure the drawers don't face downhill (most garage floors have a slight grade towards the big doors). Anyone looking at this chest should consider carefully the lower list price 11 drawer set, which is usually a better deal. I got this on a Christmas sale which made it a good deal. I would recommend this chest as long as it is understood you can't overload with heavy steel hand tools.
Sturdy, with plenty of storage space this bad boy fit all of my garage tools and now my wife is no longer on my case. I will say that I wish all 4 wheels moved but I can overlook it for that price
I reached a point where I outgrown my tool chest and decided to move up to a larger setup. I am a big fan of Craftsman tools and tool chests so elected to go with this unit along with the top tool chest. Very easy to put together and seems very durable. I would recommend purchasing the matting at the same time to keep oil and grease from getting all over the place in your drawers. I was able to get the two piece kit on sale which made it a very good deal. With black Friday around the corner I would assume a person should be able to get the same if not better deal than I did.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is not a $700 tool cabinet (suggested retail), but it is a great tool cabinet for $350. It is nice to finally have a nice rolling tool chest. Deep drawers. Now I have to upgrade my tool chest since it does not have the ball bearings.
This is one of the best tool chest combos that Sears sell under the Craftsman name. The drawers all have ball bearing slides which makes them easy to open even when full loaded with tools. The heavy duty casters make it easy to roll the chest set where you need it, even over rough surfaces.
Plant City, FL
I have been wanting a tool chest for 20+ years. i finally had the chance to get one and of course it had to be a Craftsman. I am very happy with my choice. I got this 2 piece package for a super price, saving $300 off of the individual price.
If you have a quantity of tools and you want to keep them together & ORGANIZED this is the product you need. Plenty of space when you top chest component with it.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $20 back in points with a purchase of $150 or more in Home items. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.