Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||10330|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||50|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||124.5|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||4.5 x 1.5|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||6|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||22.375|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Make Light Work of Your Projects with this Craftsman Rolling CabinetOpen the drawers on this 6-drawer rolling cabinet and feel the solid durability of the full-extension, ball-bearing drawer slides. This unit features one four-inch high, two three-inch high and three six-inch high ball-bearing drawers that each hold up to 50 pounds. The six-inch drawer height enables you to store larger hand and power tools while the four-inch high drawer accommodates socket sets. The three-inch high drawers work great for storing smaller hand tools and parts. The cabinet rolls easily to your job or project on 4-1/2 x 1-1/2 inch casters that support up to 600 lbs. Add it to the top chest (Item #009-62031) to organize all your tools into one easy-to-use tool storage combination.
- All steel construction with Craftsman exclusive I-Frame® design for long-lasting strength and durability
- Provides 10,330 cubic inches of storage
- Full-extension ball bearing drawers support up to 50 lbs. per drawer
- Tubular keyed internal locking system secures valuable tools
- Drawer dimensions:
- 2 drawers measure 22.375"W x 16.5"D x 3.125"H
- 1 drawer measures 22.375"W x 16.5"D x 4.125"H
- 3 drawers measure 22.375"W x 16.5"D x 6.375"H
- 4.5" x 1.5" casters support up to 600 lbs.
- Tubular side handle for mobility
- Protect and organize your storage and tool investment with drawer liners (009-65514) and accessories
- Select the 009-62031 top chest to complete your tool storage combination
- Black unit with premium two-tone aluminum drawer trim
- Unit dimensions are 26.5" W x 18" D x 40.5" H
- 124.5 lbs
Added on October 27, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Haddon Heights, NJ
The price point for this box was great. I really feel like I got a deal. I know the quality of this box in not on par with boxes that cost 5 times as much. Yet, the quality is good enough for what you get. I recommend this box for anyone that needs to store their tools and maybe use the tools occasionally. There is a lot of storage. I also bought the matching top chest for 69.00.. Another good value..
For $129 it was a good deal, but it is NOT heavy duty like the Sears heading says. I do like the 6 drawers, height, and price. The drawers have just a little too much resistance but overall...not bad.
I saw this great deal on slick deals.com. I wasn't sure if I would be happy with a rolling cabinet without touching it first. I decided to just buy the cabinet and if, I didn't like it ,I would return it. Pick up at Sears went very well, extremely happy with that. As for the box. The drawers can be very hard to open and close at time. The cabinet is very well constructed.
I just put mine together today. This is a nice chest, much better than low grade models. Good value. The chest itself is strong and tall, but it does make due with some lesser grade features for the price. The ball bearing slides are rated to 50 pounds a drawer but there are 6 drawers to spread out your weight. The castors don't have a proper bearing or sleeve and are just plastic wheel on steel axle. The sheet metal could be thicker. But all of these would add cost as well. For the money, I can strongly recommend this chest.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.