Craftsman 6-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Side Cabinet - Red/BlackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00911618000 | Model# 114259
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||5410|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||75|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||92|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Number of Handles:||0|
|Worksurface Material:||Rubber mat|
|Number of Drawers:||6|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||11.75|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Introducing DynaGlide™ drawer performance - delivering strong, steady, smooth drawer operation!
The new improved heavy-duty line delivers both tough durability and smooth operation with DynaGlide™ drawer performance. Each drawer holds up to a whopping 75 lbs. which allows you to store more tools! This side cabinet adds extra storage capacity to a tall (40-1/2 inches or more) heavy-duty bottom chest or tool cart.
- 5,410 cubic inches of storage
- All steel construction for long-lasting strength and durability
- Full-extension ball bearing drawers deliver strong, steady smooth DynaGlide™ drawer performance
- Keep up to 75 pounds in each drawer
- Large drawer trim for increased finger clearance
- Drawer dimensions:
- 4 drawers measure 11 3/4" W x 16 1/2" D x 3 1/8" H
- 1 drawer measures 11 3/4" W x 16 1/2" D x 4 1/8" H
- 1 drawer measures 11 3/4" W x 16 1/2" D x 12 3/4" H
- Keyed internal locking system secures valuable tools
- Red/Black in color
- 15 3/4" W x 18" D x 35 1/4" H
- 92 lbs
- Fully assembled
- Six-year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a wonderful tool storage addition. I have had it in use for about 2 months. It is very sturdy, it can be mounted on either side of a bottom chest, and the drawers slide very easily even when fully loaded with tools. The bottom deep drawer can hold multiple, plastic Craftsman tools set cases like 1/2 drive socket sets, power tools cases etc when stacked vertically in the drawer. It is worth the money at regular price, and it is great deal if/when you can catch it on a sale. Its heavy, but you can install it by yourself....however it is really easy with 2 people there. Highly recommended. Wish I now that I would have had added one to my storage set years ago!
Grass Lake, MI
This was a great investment. My husband needed a slim line toolbox for his company van. It was a perfect fit, slim design, deep drawers that hold lots of tools. Easy to install or put on casters if need be. It was a great deal and the gratification of knowing his tools are in order and safely stored and locked is great. Thanks for the opportunity to tell about this great product.
Wait for the cabinet to go on sale, $199 was a steal. Mounted to the side of my chest in about a minute, nice to have some shorter drawers for those smaller tools. May get one for the other side of the chest!
I got this side chest to add to a 20 year old chest that I had, and it fits perfectly. The color doesn't quite match the old chests and the handles are wider but that's not big deal. Drawers open and close smoothly and it installs easily though it's heavier than it looks for its size so you may need a helper. To the review that says there is no lip, there is a bracket that comes with it that screws onto whichever side you want to hang it from and the bracket has the lip on it. Only thing to note is if you have the middle chest (on the 40 inch cart anyway, can't say for the others) you can only hang it on the left. My tool chest is now reorganized with new tools added and has a lot more room.
The locking mechanism does not work. The drawers will not open regardless of the position of the key. Not sure what to do now. Cabinet is not as depicted in photo; the is no lip on the top side to hang off a Craftsman bottom chest.
Tool boxes can be found most anywhere but few hold up to Sears Craftsmen quality. This was the perfect addition to my husbands existing toolbox, which was getting overcrowded. I know it'll hold up and be around another 40 years!
This 6-drawer side cabinet was a great extension to 3-cabinet tool box. It also added the additional storage space without consuming anymore floor. It was easy to install and took only about 3-minutes to installed.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.