Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year full|
Ratings & Reviews
Enhance Equipment Protection with the Snow Thrower Cover
If you are looking for a protective cover for your snow management equipment, bring home the Arnold Snow Thrower Cover and ensure that your equipment is safe when not in use. A snow blower needs to be well protected with a quality cover, to prevent moisture and dampness from rusting its parts. Invest wisely in this cover to ensure longer life and durability of your equipment.
Resistant to UV and mildew, the Snow Thrower Cover is long lasting. It is designed to allow you the flexibility of using it for any snow thrower up to a clearing width of 30 inches. An elastic cord on the edge helps provide a snug fit to snow throwers. Its all-weather material offers durable protection and safety to your machinery. This snow blower accessory comes with a built-in storage pouch, for ease of storage when not in use.
- The Arnold Snow Thrower Cover is the perfect buy to ensure safety and protection of your snow management equipment
- Made from durable material, it’s resistant to UV and mildew
- An all-weather accessory that ensures long life and safety for your machine
- It can be held in place tightly by an elastic cord
- This cover is large enough to cover equipments having up to 30 inches of clearing width
- Can be stored in a built-in bag when not in use
- A must-have accessory for all snow thrower users, to ensure that your equipment stays safe and well-protected
- Item Weight: 2 lbs.
- One-year warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 16, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Cover is a little thin for the price. Got it on sale, so not so bad. One of the seams was coming apart right out of the package. Fit my craftsman 27" snowblower a little loose. Good for dust in a garage. Not sure how it will hold up outside.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
This doesn't fit snug on the Craftsman 24-in. 208cc Dual-Stage Snow Thrower and I was instructed by the sales associate that it would. It fits ok but it's not fitted by any stretch of the imagination.
Red Bank, NJ
The cover fits well was easy to put on the blower. A worthwhile purchase. The only negative is you cannot move the blower with the cover installed. The cover gets caught on the wheels. The cover must be pulled up over the wheels to move the unit. Not a big problem though..
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.