Specifications & Dimensions
|Auto Tool Type:||Specialty|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
Ratings & Reviews
Get the Job Done Fast with the Max Axess Auto Ratchet
The CM C3 Max Axess auto ratchet is powered by Craftsman's top-selling platform, the long-life C3 19.2V battery. That means you're not tied to air hoses or cords. You loosen and tighten quickly and easily, anywhere. You also carry fewer tools, because the pass-through design eliminates the need for deep sockets, and easily tightens long rods, too. The auto ratchet comes with the three socket sizes you use most and an adapter that drives every 3/8-inch drive standard socket.
With the Max Axess auto ratchet you loosen or tighten at up to 225 rpms, with a variable speed control, and switch to manual for a finger-tight finish. In low light situations, use the included LED illumination, and in cramped spaces take advantage or the small head designed to get in anywhere. Get the job done with this efficient portable tool that puts the power in your hands.
- Tough, durable CM C3 Max Axess auto ratchet for home and garage
- With reliable fade-free 19.2 Volt lithium-ion battery
- Compatible with any Craftsman C3 19.2V battery
- Fasten and unfasten long rods and bolts
- Forward/reverse toggle switch
- Paddle switch for fastening speed up to 225 rpm
- Lock switch avoids unintentional starts
- LED light switch for bright illumination with low power drain
- Work anywhere, and reach tight spots
- Includes 3/8in., 7/16in., and 1/2 in. sockets and square 3/8in. adapter
- One-year limited warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 06, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Oklahoma City, OK
This auto ratchet works well for tight reach areas where in some case you might not have the hand torque to bust loose nuts or bolts. The lithium battery supplies plenty of power and the included charger rapidly charges to full in an hour. Thank you Sears.
I got the Max Access socket set earlier, the C3 Max Axess Auto Ratchet is the greatest companion for that set, fast and efficient, it helps me speed through those situations that would leave my arm dead tired! And the fact that the battery charger will charge all of my batteries from my other tools just sweetens the deal. Thanks Craftsman!
I don't know whether this so is broke or very poorly designed but the three eights driver that comes with the cool falls out all the time I'm going to return the tool to the store and see if it is broken I returned it once they told me that's how it's design ,but it can't be it has fallen out 25 times in one day so whoever made this tool never used it or it's broken
Little Elm, TX
I got this ratchet as it was on sale. It turned out to be a great tool. I thought the torque capabilities were going to be too low but it actually snapped off a low grade 1/4-20 bolt. That was impressive. The light is handy and it works well with a Max Axess set of tools I have.
The adapter for the 3/8" socket needs to be redesigned. It should be attached to the ratchet the same way you attach the maxx axess socket, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! This will prevent the adapter from popping out as you always put pressure while using any ratchet. This unit is useless if you don't have the maxx axess universal sockets. Unless you have those maxx axess sockets, do not buy this product until they redesign the adapter.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.