Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Number of Charging Banks:||1|
|Automatic Shut Off:||Yes|
|Charger Type:||Battery Tender|
|General Warranty:||5 year limited|
|Battery Charger Input Voltage (V):||120|
Ratings & Reviews
Battery Tender Jr. 12V Battery Maintainer Keeps You Fully Charged
This Battery Tender Jr. 12V Battery Maintainer from Sears ensures that your auto battery is always fully charged, so it's ready to go whenever you need to hit the road. It may be called a maintainer, but this battery charger is so much more, fully charging your battery and then switching to maintenance (float) mode when you're all powered up. Its microprocessor brain has a high IQ, offering a complete four-step charging program in one compact, fully automatic design. It knows full well when your battery voltage drops too far under load, and is ready and waiting to resume full charger output.
This versatile Battery Tender Jr. 12V Battery Maintainer is ideal for all lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance-free batteries, including AGM and gel cell. Its spark-proof design and reverse polarity protection help keep you and your battery safe, while a two-color LED indicator keeps you in the know about what stage of charging you're in.
- This Battery Tender Jr. 12V Battery Maintainer keeps your battery fully charged, so it's ready to go whenever you are
- Lightweight, compact design is fully automatic and easy to use, even in small spaces
- Featuring a complete four-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode and Float Mode)
- Automatically switches to Float (Maintenance) Mode when battery is fully charged
- Resumes full charger output power if battery voltage drops too far below load
- Compatible with all lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance-free batteries (AGM and gel cell)
- Solid-state two-color LED indicates stage of charger
- Spark-proof design helps keep you safe
- Reverse polarity protected
- 12-foot output cord
- Five-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 12, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Not worth dime. Destroyed $100 battery.
Bought this to keep a hot rod battery charged when it's not in use. Does the trick , though the smaller one does take a little longer to top up a full size battery, it worked just fine in the end.
This is the great product i purchased this and it's very easy to install. This charger performs as advertised. I am extremely pleased with my purchase.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Everyone who has one of these knows how important they are for everything with a small battery that you use only occasionally, I have three of these
bought this for my son's car which stays garaged 90% of the time - been having problems keeping the charge on the battery over the winter. So far this seems to be a perfect solution!
Stafford Springs, CT
i have two of them. I got rid of an old car and took the battery out of it, bought this and has been plugged in since. gotta get another one cause i use one for to batteries ( quad and riding mower battery)
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- AUTO GIFT BAR - Special Holiday Pricing on this Top-Selling Giftable Sears Auto product! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.