Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought the gloves online for store pick-up. It looks cool. Mine is medium size. I feel comfortable wearing it. It definitely gives me the protection I need. The only problem for this glove is it feels a little thick, which may reduces the feeling of my finger tips. Also it's a little tight on my hand. Just a little. Generally I recommend this glove for the price and quality.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
these craftsman gloves are al my husband will wear,he has tried many different pairs of gloves but for the price these are the best that i have found and they last for a long time witch is great expecally if you are like most people and working on a small budget.
De Forest, WI
They seem sturdy, but the fit is odd. The index finger is too long and the silk-screened grip really just impedes dexterity rather than help it. They seem fairly sturdy as these type of gloves but I suggest trying them on in a store before buying.
Sears Can Help
You can be sure we'll offer you the best available options every step of the way.
Sears Guarantees, Policies & Agreements
If you find a lower price, we'll match it. If it goes on sale after you buy it, we'll match that price. See details.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Restocking, cancellation or other restrictions may apply. Learn More
If there's ever a problem with your product, a protection agreement can provide you with peace of mind. Find out how.
Not ready to replace? Repair. Sears can help you save money and time. Schedule Now!
Specifications & Dimensions
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools, reflected in price shown, Sold by Sears! Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.
Black Mechanics Gloves: First in Fit, Feel and Function
Durable and dexterous these Craftsman black mechanics gloves will be the last work gloves you choose to buy. You can work with hot things, dirty things, tiny things-anything! Then, you just throw them in the washing machine with your work clothes, let them air dry and they will be ready to go again tomorrow. Like armor for your hands, they are tailored to fit and to protect - but designed nimbly enough that you won't fumble through your task.
Made from high-quality materials, these black mechanics gloves feature flexible, durable synthetic palms for grip, a padded two-way stretch Spandex top for comfort, double-density fingers and thumb for added protection and a tailored elastic cuff with hook and loop closure for a firm, accurate fit. Whether you need a new pair of work gloves or want something to protect your hands for your next motorcycle trip, these were made for you.
- Craftsman black mechanics gloves are machine washable. Just remember to let them air dry-they're not afraid of the dryer, they just prefer the great outdoors; you understand
- Perfect for working on cars and other projects and also great for handling impact guns or long motorcycle rides
- Tailored to actually fit your hands, these gloves really do "fit like a glove," rather than the typical one-size-fits-all mitts people are always buying you
- Heat resistant so you can handle hot metal
- Made to last, these durable gloves will get you through many tough tasks to come
- Gloves weigh in at 0.28 pounds and come with the Craftsman Warranty