Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||5.4 x 6 x 2|
Ratings & Reviews
Cleaning is easier with five spray patterns in one convenient nozzle. Allows for a quick change from one tip to another and avoids losing them. Choose the spray pattern to tackle your project with a simple push, turn and click! 1. Push button to release and make selection. 2. Turn to the spray pattern you need. 3. Click back into place and go!
- Maximum: Removes flaking, rust, oil stains and other stubborn stains
- General: For all-purpose cleaning including vinyl siding, brick patios, driveways and other surfaces
- Delicate: For gentle cleaning of cars, trucks, boats, patio furniture and lawn equipment
- Soap: Apply soap to a variety of surfaces to get the most out of your cleaning experience. Works great with Perfect Mix Direct From Concentrate System
- Flush: For longer reaching cleaning and quick high flow cleanup. Ideal for second story homes, gutters, and vehicles
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on January 22, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I purchased the tip and had my doubts but as soon as I started using it I noticed that it was going to do its job. I finished the job using the General setting and it worked beautifully.
Spring Valley, OH
I got this with my Craftsman power washer. Worked great first couple of times. Inactive for about 6 months- push button would not release to lock tips in place. Finally got it locked in and then wouldn't let me push the release in again to choose another tip. Covered under warranty-THIS TIME. VERY frustrating.
I purchased this item that came with Craftsman pressure washer and first time using I the 5-in-1 nozzle it malfunctioned and broke before using it---had to pay for a replacement nozzle when returned due to the fact that the sales rep. did not realize a 3 year warranty had been purchased--so we had to return to get a refund of moneys paid for replacement nozzle. I will not purchase a Craftsman pressure washer or mower ever again-always disappointed in their performance!
Virginia Beach, VA
This is the 2nd time replacing this in 3 years of light use. (roughly 3 days out of a year). I love the pressure washer, just not the nozzle. The nozzle could use some re-engineering. If this one breaks, then I'm going to get the old school attachments.
Medical Lake, WA
Interesting previous reviews. I've owned this nozzle and also the individual spray tips versions. I find that with the proper care and usage it works perfectly. 1st when storing this or any product in the colder climates, you must inspect, clean as necessary, maybe even the proper grease if needed after inspection. I've had this nozzle for at least 3 yrs with no difficulties whatsoever. Excellent choice for the multiple user warm and cold climate. Take care of it and it will repay the attention positively.
I have had the 5 in 1 nozzle for over 3 years. It has worked great since then. It is a lot easier to change the setting with this than to removed and replace with a different nozzle each time. Two things to remember, first, make sure the water is drained out of it after every use especially if in a cold climate and it freezes. Second, if for some reason it doesn't work, take it off the wand and check each of the nozzles, bugs like to make they nest in them. This happened twice to me. I recommended it !
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Get an EXTRA 5% OR No Interest for 12mos on Lawn & Garden items over $299 w/ Sears card Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Online Only, Extra 5% off Pressure Washers! Sold by Sears. Ends 5/3/14 5pm CT. Offer ends 02-May-2014 See details.