Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||12|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
Ratings & Reviews
Step into this snowblower cab to help withstand the wind and snow even longer. This cab acts as a lightweight structure to block the harsh cold and winter winds while you clear snow paths on your driveway or sidewalks.
Fits single and two-stage snow throwers
- Assembled cab can be quickly detached from the snow thrower for easy storage or transportation
- Unique fitting attachments allow cab angle and height to be adjusted
- Freeze-resistant, super-clear vinyl windows
- Installs with standard hand tools (no drilling required)
- Rugged, powder-coated steel frame
- Fabric is coated for maximum water repellency
- Weather Protected™ fabric won't shrink or stretch
- 1-year general warranty
Added on February 16, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Put it together in about 45 minutes and was it worth it. I live where the wind is always blowing and this cab worked great. You can adjust the height by installing the cab higher up on the bar.
The snowblower cab was very easy to assemble and mount on my Sears snow blower. I was able to complete the entire install with no helper. The material seems sturdy so should hold up against the strong winds we typically get with our storms. Only criticism is that the height adjustment is limited to where you mount the cab onto your snowblower. My son is much taller than I (but no basketball player) and he had to hunch over when operating the snowblower. Can be tilted upward to accommodate taller people.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.