Specifications & Dimensions
|Able to Cut:||Wood, Composite|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Blade Use:||Crosscuts, Plywood Veneer|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||10 in.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
CM 10 In. x 60t Finishing Circular Saw Blade is Precision Balanced for Smooth Cuts
The Craftsman CM 10 in. x 60t finishing circular saw blade gets the work done cleanly and smoothly for your heavy-duty jobs. It is a great enhancement for your job site, so the work gets done efficiently and well. The circular replacement blade has a 10-inch blade diameter with 60 teeth, creating the ideal environment for those fine finishes on wood or composite. The Craftsman saw blade has tight flatness and bore tolerances too.
The CM 10 in. x 60t finishing circular saw blade is precision balanced, so you see the detail of each cut clearly. Use it for finish cross-cutting of glued wood, plywood, chipboard and composites. It provides high-quality, industrial-level workmanship for your heavy-duty projects. The blade fits a 5/8-inch arbor and features electrostatic coating, too. It has Euro-style micrograin teeth and is made in Germany. In coated steel, the blade is durable and high strength.
- Craftsman CM 10 in. x 60t finishing circular saw blade is perfect for finish cross-cutting of glued wood, plywood, chipboard and composites
- 10-inch blade diameter and 60 Euro-style micrograin teeth to get the job done smoothly with high quality
- Features tight flatness and bore tolerances
- Precision balanced
- Industrial level of work with electrostatic coating
- Coated steel material makes it strong and durable for your next finishing job
- Fits 5/8-inch arbor
- Made in Germany
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 02, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.