Specifications & Dimensions
|Able to Cut:||Wood|
|Arbor Size:||1 in.|
|Blade Use:||Crosscuts, General purpose, Rip Cuts, Plywood Veneer|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||12 in.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
CM 12-In. General Purpose Circular Saw Blade Delivers Industrial-Strength Cutting Power
Craftsman CM 12-in. general purpose circular saw blade rips and crosscuts wood, melamine, flooring, laminates, particle board, plywood and even cement fiber board. The Craftsman circular saw blade features 60 Euro-style micro-grain teeth that deliver industrial cutting strength for heavy-duty jobs. This saw blade is German-made and is precision balanced for smooth, even saw action.
The CM 12-in. general purpose circular saw blade features tight flatness and bore tolerances. The blade has an electrostatic coating so for smooth aerodynamics and resistance to corrosion. The Craftsman 12-inch circular saw blade gets the job done neatly, efficiently and precisely. It is made with fine workmanship and quality for which Craftsman products are known and respected by professional contractors.
- Craftsman CM 12-in. general purpose circular saw blade is built to industrial-strength standards for heavy-duty cutting jobs
- The general purpose circular saw blade is designed for ripping and crosscutting wood, melamine, floor, laminates, plywood, particleboard and cement fiber board
- Saw blade has 60 Euro-style micro-grain teeth for cutting
- Circular saw blade is German made
- Precision balanced for smooth cutting action
- Thin kerf cutting
- Designed for tight flatness and bore tolerances
- Blade has an electrostatic coating that resists corrosion
- Smooth aerodynamic cutting action
- Ideal shop solution for home or professional jobs
- Made with Craftsman quality workmanship and materials
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 02, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I picked this up on sale today and decided to give it a try in my Bosch glide miter saw. It cut through a 4/4 piece of Purpleheart with NO chip-out at all, and the cut was effortless. I was impressed to say the least. The cut was cleaner than the 80 tooth Irwin blade I had in the saw already, I might even pick up another, since they had them for only $35 at the Sears near me.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.