Specifications & Dimensions
|Able to Cut:||Wood, Plastic, Composite|
|Arbor Size:||1 in.|
|Blade Use:||Crosscuts, Finish Trim, Plywood Veneer|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||12 in.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
12 in. x 80t Finishing Circular Saw Blade Produces Flawless Crosscuts
If you've always wanted a blade that can deliver smoother and finer cuts, you should consider testing the Craftsman 12 in. x 80t finishing circular saw blade. This German-made design makes impeccable crosscuts on a range of materials, including wood and plastic. It uses high-grade Euro-style micrograin teeth that are sharper than the average blade and can cut through materials effortlessly. Tight flatness and bore tolerances provide an impressively clean cut every time.
Whether you work from a small shop or a large plant, the 12 in. x 80t finishing circular saw blade is designed for heavy duty projects. It is precision-balanced to help you cut pieces with higher accuracy and to deliver exceptional performance. Because it's balanced, it also causes less vibration so you can work proficiently. When it comes to durability, micrograin teeth remain sharp for years and the blade is electrostatically coated to guard it from wear and corrosion.
- Enjoy the smooth, impeccably accurate cutting action of the Craftsman 12 in. x 80t finishing circular saw blade
- German-made 12-inch x 80-tooth blade makes smooth finish cross cuts and trims wood, plastic, chipboards, plywood, laminates and composites
- Euro-style micrograin cutting teeth provide superior sharpness for smoother cutting
- Bore tolerances and tight flatness produces cleaner cuts
- Design is precision balanced to give you higher cutting accuracy and causes less vibration
- Is electrostatically coated to shield it against corrosion and to prolong its life
- Micrograin teeth tend to maintain their sharpness for years
- Built to handle heavy duty tasks for industrial use
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 02, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Old Orchard Beach, ME
Great 12' miter saw blade. Carbides area almost twice as thick as the Freud. You can tell that the welds holding the carbides on the blade are of high quality. Blade seems a little stiffer than the Delta 80T that it replaced on my saw. This is especially nice on the 12 inch miter saws (less blade vibration). Cuts through 3 inch Curly Maple like a dream with minimal tear out on the back side of the board (one pass of 400 grit cleans it up). I couldn't be happier!
I am a weekend user and have years of experience using carbide saw blades. The first weekend I was able to use the blade, I lost a tooth off of the blade then it did not make a smooth cut. I have never had a tooth fly off cutting a board in my over 30 years experience. I am a big Sears fan, but his blade makes me think twice spending that much money and having to throw away a one week blade.
Colorado Springs, CO
Had to purchase this blade to replace a blade bought at a big box store that was a tad small for my Craftsman miter saw. The other blade did not cut all the way through the wood, but this one did.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.