Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||39.75|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||250|
|Material:||Tools are alloy steel, case is plastic|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Adapters:||1|
|Number of Bits:||22|
|Number of Drive Tools:||1|
|Number of Extensions:||4|
|Number of Hex Keys:||40|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||3|
|Number of Sockets:||149|
|Number of Wrenches:||30|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Deep and standard|
|Socket Points:||6, 8 & 12|
Ratings & Reviews
250-Pc. Mechanics Tools Set With 3 Drawer Case Keeps You Geared Up
Whether you're a pro or a serious hobbyist, the Craftsman 250-pc. mechanics tools set with 3-drawer case gives you a great start on stocking your inventory, as well as a way to keep it all organized. The set comes with three drive sizes, plus 3- and 6-inch extension bars and a quick-release ratchet. Metric and standard sockets come in shallow and depth lengths.
The 250-pc. mechanics tools set with 3-drawer case also includes 20 combination wrenches and an ignition wrench set. There's a magnetic handle, screwdriver bits and hex keys, too. The carrying case includes space on top for additional tools.
- The Craftsman 250-pc. mechanics tools set with 3-drawer case probably won't be the last tools set you'll ever need, but with a wealth of sizes in both standard and metric, it will get you off to a fantastic start
- The set includes a plastic carrying case and alloy steel tools:
- 11 - 1/4" drive 6pt inch sockets
- 12 - 1/4" drive 6pt metric sockets
- 10 - 1/4" drive 12pt inch sockets
- 10 - 1/4" drive 6pt inch deep sockets
- 11 - 1/4" drive 6pt metric deep sockets
- 1 - 1/4" drive quick release ratchet
- 1 - 1/4" drive 3-inch extension bar
- 11 - 3/8" drive 6pt inch sockets
- 17 - 3/8" drive 6pt metric sockets
- 5 - 3/8" drive 8pt inch sockets
- 10 - 3/8" drive 12pt inch sockets
- 12 - 3/8" drive 12pt metric sockets
- 7 - 3/8" drive 6pt inch deep sockets
- 9 - 3/8" drive 6pt metric deep sockets
- 1 - 3/8" drive quick release ratchet
- 2 - 3/8" drive extension bars (3, 6-inch)
- 1 - 3/8" drive adapter 1/4-inch
- 2 - 3/8" drive spark plug sockets
- 10 - 1/2" drive 12pt inch sockets
- 12 - 1/2" drive 12pt metric sockets
- 1 - 1/2" drive quick release ratchet
- 1 - 1/2" drive 3-inch extension bar
- 20 combination wrenches (10 inch, 10 metric)
- 10-inch combination ignition wrenches
- 1 - magnetic bit handle
- 10 - screwdriver bits
- 10 - nut driver bits
- 40 hex keys in inch and metric
Added on June 13, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
It's all made in USA.....besides the plastic tool box. For $150, it's a great deal.....and it's small enough to keep in the back seat of my truck. My only complaint would be that I received two of the 6mm 1/4 sockets and I was missing the 1/4 1/4 socket. Simply went back and they exchanged the 6mm for the 1/4. Great set though.
We received this set as expected. Got ************* to our house on this product and thank goodness that we did as this was quite heavy. My husband put it all together Saturday morning and noticed that one of the pieces wasn't stamped with the word craftsman and or what socket size it was. Even thou we knew the size and such, we took it to Sears and the exchanged it for us no questions asked.
Great Starter set for my granddaughter's boyfriend. He uses them on his quad-4. Never had tools of his own and was extremely happen with receiving them.
San Fernando, CA
I'm a foreign buyer and recently purchased 4 units of this item. The first one just arrived and had a missing 3/8 inch drive ratchet. I'm still waiting for the other 3 units and hope these come complete.
I am very happy with the tools, I think it is very full, but my complaint is with the case. First the quality is very poor (Chinese quality). Second combined keys have no allocated space, you should leave them all mixed in a cavity in the upper part and look at all of them which is what you want = waste of time Third with the hex keys in L is the same. The tools that have an assigned location are fine, but you should spend more money on an additional case to maintain the ordered combination wrenches (or lose time searching for them).
Absolutely perfect for the do it yourselfer or shade tree mechanic. Fits practically any nut or bolt. I'm very pleased. The carrying case is well organized and it has additional storage in the top. Money well spent.
East Hampton, CT
This was a great purchase and very happy with it. I have been looking for a mechanics toolbox so when this email arrived with this great offer for it I jumped right on it. Can't wait for the opportunity to use it. Have always been happy with Sears tool purchases.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or More Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 06-Sep-2014 See details.