Craftsman 250 pc. Mechanics Tools Set with 3 Drawer CaseOnline only | Item# 00938250000 | Model# D391790
Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||39.75|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||250|
|Material:||Tools are alloy steel, case is plastic|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Adapters:||1|
|Number of Bits:||22|
|Number of Drive Tools:||1|
|Number of Extensions:||4|
|Number of Hex Keys:||40|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||3|
|Number of Sockets:||149|
|Number of Wrenches:||30|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Deep and standard|
|Socket Points:||6, 8 & 12|
Ratings & Reviews
250-Pc. Mechanics Tools Set With 3 Drawer Case Keeps You Geared Up
Whether you're a pro or a serious hobbyist, the Craftsman 250-pc. mechanics tools set with 3-drawer case gives you a great start on stocking your inventory, as well as a way to keep it all organized. The set comes with three drive sizes, plus 3- and 6-inch extension bars and a quick-release ratchet. Metric and standard sockets come in shallow and depth lengths.
The 250-pc. mechanics tools set with 3-drawer case also includes 20 combination wrenches and an ignition wrench set. There's a magnetic handle, screwdriver bits and hex keys, too. The carrying case includes space on top for additional tools.
- The Craftsman 250-pc. mechanics tools set with 3-drawer case probably won't be the last tools set you'll ever need, but with a wealth of sizes in both standard and metric, it will get you off to a fantastic start
- The set includes a plastic carrying case and alloy steel tools:
- 11 - 1/4" drive 6pt inch sockets
- 12 - 1/4" drive 6pt metric sockets
- 10 - 1/4" drive 12pt inch sockets
- 10 - 1/4" drive 6pt inch deep sockets
- 11 - 1/4" drive 6pt metric deep sockets
- 1 - 1/4" drive quick release ratchet
- 1 - 1/4" drive 3-inch extension bar
- 11 - 3/8" drive 6pt inch sockets
- 17 - 3/8" drive 6pt metric sockets
- 5 - 3/8" drive 8pt inch sockets
- 10 - 3/8" drive 12pt inch sockets
- 12 - 3/8" drive 12pt metric sockets
- 7 - 3/8" drive 6pt inch deep sockets
- 9 - 3/8" drive 6pt metric deep sockets
- 1 - 3/8" drive quick release ratchet
- 2 - 3/8" drive extension bars (3, 6-inch)
- 1 - 3/8" drive adapter 1/4-inch
- 2 - 3/8" drive spark plug sockets
- 10 - 1/2" drive 12pt inch sockets
- 12 - 1/2" drive 12pt metric sockets
- 1 - 1/2" drive quick release ratchet
- 1 - 1/2" drive 3-inch extension bar
- 20 combination wrenches (10 inch, 10 metric)
- 10-inch combination ignition wrenches
- 1 - magnetic bit handle
- 10 - screwdriver bits
- 10 - nut driver bits
- 40 hex keys in inch and metric
Added on June 13, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Silver Lake, WI
Picked up this USA made set as back up to current collection. Most new sets are China made so keep your eyes open when purchasing. Good stuff while you can get it
Flower Mound, TX
This kit has just about everything you would need. Its made in America! This is ultimately why I purchased this set. It was missing a few pieces and I went back into the store and they gave me the replacements. I feel the case is sturdy and works well. There is no compartment for the box wrenches or allen keys. Most of the sockets arent fully chromed and polished on the inside. 100% guarantee and made in America at a great price is hard to beat!
My dad gave this set to me before my wedding 3 years ago. It's a great starter set to build off of. I cannot comment on missing tools or the online service, but all of the tools were accounted for. Be very careful with the tool box though. Don't tilt it, don't support it from the bottom...don't carry it. Possibly save yourself the headache of realizing all of this, and just purchase another too box. The box is frustrating, to say the least. The plastic doors that pop into place and hold the trays in pop out with the least bit of pressure from the trays. Also, the trays on top will fall down if you pull out a bottom tray completely. Trust me, I've put all 250 pieces back on multiple occasions....The tools themselves have been great though.
I bought this set as a gift for my nephew. It's a great set with all of the basics with a little bit of room in the box to add extra pieces. I would recommend buying another box though if you wanted to add any extra sockets as there are labeled spots for each socket. The whole set is made in USA too which was the main concern for me.
This set is awesome to keep in a truck toolbox, or to take to the local upull it junkyard. It also is a greater starter kit. I carry this set with me everywhere I cant tell you how many times it has come in handy when out offroading. Friends are always asking me to come bail them out because I have all the tools needed to do most repairs in this set. It is is also great to have around when working with equipment because you never know when equipment will break. A must have the case is also very good quality even though it is plastic
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Todays Deal Heist while supplies last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.