Craftsman 250 pc. Mechanics Tools Set with 3 Drawer CaseOnline only | Item# 00938250000 | Model# D391790
Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||39.75|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||250|
|Material:||Tools are alloy steel, case is plastic|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Adapters:||1|
|Number of Bits:||22|
|Number of Drive Tools:||1|
|Number of Extensions:||4|
|Number of Hex Keys:||40|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||3|
|Number of Sockets:||149|
|Number of Wrenches:||30|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Deep and standard|
|Socket Points:||6, 8 & 12|
Ratings & Reviews
250-Pc. Mechanics Tools Set With 3 Drawer Case Keeps You Geared Up
Whether you're a pro or a serious hobbyist, the Craftsman 250-pc. mechanics tools set with 3-drawer case gives you a great start on stocking your inventory, as well as a way to keep it all organized. The set comes with three drive sizes, plus 3- and 6-inch extension bars and a quick-release ratchet. Metric and standard sockets come in shallow and depth lengths.
The 250-pc. mechanics tools set with 3-drawer case also includes 20 combination wrenches and an ignition wrench set. There's a magnetic handle, screwdriver bits and hex keys, too. The carrying case includes space on top for additional tools.
- The Craftsman 250-pc. mechanics tools set with 3-drawer case probably won't be the last tools set you'll ever need, but with a wealth of sizes in both standard and metric, it will get you off to a fantastic start
- The set includes a plastic carrying case and alloy steel tools:
- 11 - 1/4" drive 6pt inch sockets
- 12 - 1/4" drive 6pt metric sockets
- 10 - 1/4" drive 12pt inch sockets
- 10 - 1/4" drive 6pt inch deep sockets
- 11 - 1/4" drive 6pt metric deep sockets
- 1 - 1/4" drive quick release ratchet
- 1 - 1/4" drive 3-inch extension bar
- 11 - 3/8" drive 6pt inch sockets
- 17 - 3/8" drive 6pt metric sockets
- 5 - 3/8" drive 8pt inch sockets
- 10 - 3/8" drive 12pt inch sockets
- 12 - 3/8" drive 12pt metric sockets
- 7 - 3/8" drive 6pt inch deep sockets
- 9 - 3/8" drive 6pt metric deep sockets
- 1 - 3/8" drive quick release ratchet
- 2 - 3/8" drive extension bars (3, 6-inch)
- 1 - 3/8" drive adapter 1/4-inch
- 2 - 3/8" drive spark plug sockets
- 10 - 1/2" drive 12pt inch sockets
- 12 - 1/2" drive 12pt metric sockets
- 1 - 1/2" drive quick release ratchet
- 1 - 1/2" drive 3-inch extension bar
- 20 combination wrenches (10 inch, 10 metric)
- 10-inch combination ignition wrenches
- 1 - magnetic bit handle
- 10 - screwdriver bits
- 10 - nut driver bits
- 40 hex keys in inch and metric
Added on June 13, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Ordered online. When it arrived the cheap plastic box was broken. The bottom and two side pieces of the box are supposed to be "one piece". Sadly, there is a huge crack through mine and therefore the whole box falls apart and won't stay together. Was it damaged in shipping? Who knows. Point is, for this price the box ought to be higher quality. I would expect this from **************, not craftsman. Very disappointed.
I bought this kit for myself to take on a 4-year overseas assignment. I added a set of Craftsman screwdrivers and pliers, a torque wrench, and a jack and jackstands. I did many projects with these basic tools, and purchased a few others as required (ball joint removal tool, bushing removal tools, etc). I have been working on cars for 25+ years and have a many, many tools at my home shop in the US, but I was amazed at how much I could do with this simple kit. I call it a "super starter" because it's much more than I started with in my first Craftsman tool kit given to me when I was 18. I was so impressed that I have now given one to each of my nephews to get them started...and of course added the Craftsman screwdrivers and pliers sets, too. I wasn't crazy about the plastic tool box at first, but it's very sturdy, and the organizers in the drawers make it easy to see if you've dropped, lost, or left behind any tools during or at the end of a project. They're also easy to pull out and take to the work area instead of going back and forth for the different sockets and tools. And, finally, you can't beat the lifetime warranty from Sears Craftsman, especially at this price.
Silver Lake, WI
Picked up this USA made set as back up to current collection. Most new sets are China made so keep your eyes open when purchasing. Good stuff while you can get it
Flower Mound, TX
This kit has just about everything you would need. Its made in America! This is ultimately why I purchased this set. It was missing a few pieces and I went back into the store and they gave me the replacements. I feel the case is sturdy and works well. There is no compartment for the box wrenches or allen keys. Most of the sockets arent fully chromed and polished on the inside. 100% guarantee and made in America at a great price is hard to beat!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Todays Deal Heist while supplies last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.