Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||4.6|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||3.7|
|Contents:||Drill, 2.0Ah Battery, Multi-Chemistry Charger, Drill Bit and Carry Case|
|Charge Time (Hours):||.75|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Chuck Size:||1/2 in.|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Included with Items:|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
Ratings & Reviews
C3 19.2V BRUSHLESS DRILL DRIVER
Introducing Craftsman's most POWERFUL C3 drill ever! Craftsman's 1/2" Lithium-Ion BRUSHLESS Drill / Driver is 30% more powerful than the C3 brushed drill / driver. The C3 brushless motor delivers more battery power to the tool because no power is lost due to the friction of brushes in the motor. In return you gain more run time, more power and a longer motor life for your drill / driver!
- All NEW Brushless Motor - Without brushes the motor produces less heat with provides a 50% longer run time, 30% more power and a 10X longer motor life
- Compact 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - Up to 20% more run time with this high capacity battery. Holds a charge 4X times longer and recharges in less than 1 hour
- 600 In-Lbs of Torque - Most powerful C3 drill ever to get your heavy duty jobs done
- 22 Position, Adjustable Clutch - Adjusts for every driving task, allows the bit to stop at various torque settings with a dedicated position for drilling
- 2 Speed, All Metal Gearbox - 0-470 RPM's / 0-1800 RPM's
- 1/2" Single Sleeve, Jacobs, Metal, Keyless Chuck - Tightens bit quickly and securely
- Variable Speed Trigger - For improved control
- Battery Fuel Gauge - To let you know how much charge you have left in your battery
- Dual Led Work Light - Illuminates your work area when lighting conditions are not ideal
- Dual Onboard Bit Storage - Store your bits here so you do not lose them
- Overmold Grip with Microtexture - For added comfort
- Auxillary Handle - For increased control
Added on October 06, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
From the dog bone wrenches and max access sockets to the C3 power tool line, Sears has really been stepping up its game recently with its Craftsman products. This is the best compact drill you will ever own. I own it and love it, and its only criticism as far as I've seen is that it's small and not really heavy duty. This may be a "compact" drill, but when it cranks out 600 inch-pounds of torque, small size is a great virtue. Amazing little machine.
Grand Rapids, MI
Brushlees drill driver was an innovation gift for Craftsman, metal gearbox, metal chuck, 2.0Ah high capacity cell. compact. it will help you, if you need a heavy duty drill/driver
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I purchased one of these as soon as I could find one at a local store. Really annoyed that I had to drive 45 miles out of town to the nearest "Sears Hometown" store rather than it being available in the full line store down the street, but whatever. Right off, fit and finish is superb. While the drill is probably technically "compact" it is definitely "full size" in durability and power. If anything, its smaller size means it's easier to use all day. The handle is chunky and well textured, but fits well in my smaller hands, as well as being comfortable for use in my father's larger hands. The drill is very well balanced, and the exposed aluminum where the handle connects adds a bit of substance to it for me, makes it feel like it's more solid. I believe everything they say about the power rating. Drilling large bore holes through 4x4 posts was much easier with this drill than my 35705-equivalent drill (rated at 340 in/lb) and I got way more holes drilled before the battery died! The brushless motor makes a different sound, sounds a bit more aggressive than a normal drill, and feels more responsive. The removable handle is pretty truck, unfortunately tightening it properly will leave a permanent mark in the aluminum housing....but whatever. It's a tool. All in all? It's cheaper than the DeWalt, almost twice as powerful as their brushless model, and I feel that it is definitely worth its price. I just wish the full line stores had them so Sears could sell enough of these to justify keeping them around.
From its webpage description, images, and lack of any mention that it is actually a 'compact' drill, I was surprised at its small size. This is in no way the big powerful drill I expected and desired when I received it this past week via UPS. It does appear to be very high quality but I wanted/needed a larger more heavy-duty drill. Sears should include that this is a compact size drill in its description. I returned it back today for a full refund, I was very happy my local Sears store (who doesn't stock this drill yet) accepted its return even though I ordered it online.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.