Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||3.1|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||2.3|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||.5|
|Number of Batteries Included:||0|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
|Oscillations Per Minute:||15000|
|Package Contents:||Multi-Tool, 10 Accessories and Manual|
|Toolless Blade Change:||Yes|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Not Included|
|Charger Included:||Charger Not Included|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
Ratings & Reviews
CRAFTSMAN C3 19.2V MULTI-TOOL ADD-ON TOOL
The C3 family of tools continues to grow and innovate!! The all NEW C3 multi-tool is compatible with all C3 batteries on the market today. The C3 multi- tool comes with 10 accessories, all the accessories are universal and fit all other Craftsman multi-tools.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 19, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Most useful tool for plunge cutting into drywall. I install in wall speakers and A/V equipment. There is no better tool for this. Gives precise cuts without a lot mess. Love it so far!
Multi-tools are great for certain jobs. I did not even use this tool because out of the box it was heavier than expected and not what I wanted. This product is no longer offered in the Craftsman line. I returned this one for the 12V nextec version which is much lighter.
Little Elm, TX
I fell in love with oscillating tools ever since Fein had the infomercials years ago. I could never justify a purchase at their price. I ended up getting a ************** version that worked fine but was not of the best quality. I saw this add-on at a reasonable price and picked it up. It has the quick release interface which is great for changing tools. I expect to get a lot of use out of this especially since it is 19.2 Volt cordless. (FYI. I almost switched cordless brands a couple of years ago when all my NiCDs died. However, Sears Craftsman hooked me when they introduced the 19.2 Lithium-Ion Battery. Keep making new innovative tools, give me the same battery interface and I will stick with it! I hate that all the other brands keep changing their battery types and force you to start over with the tools. This is a major change compared to others in the industry and has earned my loyalty.)
I've looked for a multi-tool for the C3 system for a long time and it's finally here. This tool is more heavy duty than the my 12 volt and batteries are no problem - it fits right in with all my other C3 tools. I like the toolless attachment - for now it's solid. We'll see how long it stays that way.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 26-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.