Specifications & Dimensions
|Auto Tool Type:||Specialty|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
Ratings & Reviews
Get the Job Done Fast with the Max Axess Auto Ratchet
The CM C3 Max Axess auto ratchet is powered by Craftsman's top-selling platform, the long-life C3 19.2V battery. That means you're not tied to air hoses or cords. You loosen and tighten quickly and easily, anywhere. You also carry fewer tools, because the pass-through design eliminates the need for deep sockets, and easily tightens long rods, too. The auto ratchet comes with the three socket sizes you use most and an adapter that drives every 3/8-inch drive standard socket.
With the Max Axess auto ratchet you loosen or tighten at up to 225 rpms, with a variable speed control, and switch to manual for a finger-tight finish. In low light situations, use the included LED illumination, and in cramped spaces take advantage or the small head designed to get in anywhere. Get the job done with this efficient portable tool that puts the power in your hands.
- Tough, durable CM C3 Max Axess auto ratchet for home and garage
- With reliable fade-free 19.2 Volt lithium-ion battery
- Compatible with any Craftsman C3 19.2V battery
- Fasten and unfasten long rods and bolts
- Forward/reverse toggle switch
- Paddle switch for fastening speed up to 225 rpm
- Lock switch avoids unintentional starts
- LED light switch for bright illumination with low power drain
- Work anywhere, and reach tight spots
- Includes 3/8in., 7/16in., and 3/8 in. sockets and square 3/8in. adapter
- One-year limited warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 06, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
first off the adapter that lets you use regular sockets doesn't stay on the machine it always pops out the other side when using it and when you try to take the socket off the adapter doesn't stay. it doesn't have very much power for removing stubborn nuts or bolts. and it turns slow. I was hoping it would be comparable to an air ratchet but it comes now where close. It's only about half as fast and half as powerful
Kent City, MI
I was looking forward to this new product because I had an IR ratchet that I liked but replacement batteries were very expensive. When I received the new max axcess ratchet it was light and easy to handle. The first time I used it it was powerful and had good torque. The problem I have with it is when using the adapter to use a standard socket the adaptor pops out when you put pressure on the bolt or nut you are trying to remove - very frustrating!! The adaptor needs to be made with the flange that prevents it from pushing out on the opposite side. I hope craftsman comes out with a fix for this.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.