Specifications & Dimensions
|Able to Cut:||Wood|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Blade Use:||Crosscuts, Finish Trim, General purpose, Rip Cuts, Plywood Veneer, Treated Lumber, Specialty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.6|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||10 in.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
10" x 50T Combination Circular Saw Blade Cuts with Power and Precision
Trust the Craftsman 10" x 50T combination circular saw blade to help you slice through your next project. This durable blade works with both table and miter saws and is perfect for performing a variety of workshop actions. This single blade has been engineered for ripping and crosscutting. Wood, plywood, chipboard and composites are no match for this sharp-toothed slicer.
The 10" x 50T combination circular saw blade is designed for heavy-duty use. Built with industrial standards, the blade features extra-sharp, over-sized carbide to lengthen its lifespan and provide hundreds of clean cuts. The electrostatic applied coating is non-stick and heat resistant, so it's tough enough to withstand difficult projects. Additionally, this German-made blade features Euro-style micrograin teeth to power through all kinds of materials. Count on Craftsman to help you get the job done with confidence.
- Craftsman 10" x 50T combination circular saw blade is designed for general purpose use
- Features industrial-quality construction for heavy duty performance
- Precision-tuned plate reduces vibrations for increased accuracy and cleaner cuts
- Extra-sharp carbide provides durability for long life
- Ideal for ripping and crosscutting wood, plywood, chipboard and composite material
- Electrostatic applied coating protects blade
- Precision balanced with tight flatness and bore tolerance
- German made blade features Euro-style micrograin teeth
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Now that I am retired I enjoy woodworking of all kinds. I have found that you can never have too many saw blades when working with different woods. I just never know which one I will be needing next. This is a great useful blade to have around.
I have this one on my miter saw and the 60t on my table saw. I don't think I'll put another blade on my miter saw. This cuts amazingly sharp angles and limits tear out or chipping very well.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.