Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||3/4 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.2 lbs.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||1-13/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1-13/16" Socket Is a Great Addition to Your Toolbox
The Craftsman 1-13/16 in. 12 point socket is a socket you'll turn to time and again once you've added it to your tool collection. This is a standard socket with a 3/4 in. drive and 12 contact points, making it useful for mechanics or the DIY-hobbiest.
Whether you're tightening or loosening a nut or bolt, you'll appreciate how sturdy this socket is and how easy it is to use. You'll be able to achieve great torque when you pair this socket with your trusty 3/4 in. drive socket wrench.
The Craftsman 1-13/16 in. socket is manufactured by America's most trusted name in tools; the socket is backed by the Craftsman Hand Tool Full Warranty.
- The Craftsman 1-13/16" socket, 12 pt., is a solid, durable tool accessory from America's most trusted name in tools
- It is a standard socket with a 3/4" drive
- Has 12 contact pts. for tightening and loosening nuts and bolts
- Designed to be paired with a 3/4" drive socket wrench
- Has a regular depth size of 1-13/16"
- Has a screw bit size of metric or SAE
- Weighs 1.2 lbs
- Guaranteed by the Craftsman Hand Tool Full Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.