Specifications & Dimensions
|Drill Bit Type:||Hole saw|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
Ratings & Reviews
Featuring heat-treated tool steel for fast, clean cutting, this carbon hole saw from Craftsman is great for use on wood, plywood, plastic and wood base. Set includes carbon hole saw and mandrel (for 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. hole saws).
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Sherman Oaks, CA
I bought one of these - it was "out of round". This caused the drill to vibrate, and the saw kept binding in the hole because it wasn't straight, making the simple act of cutting a hole in a piece of wood much more difficult than it should have been. I used to be a big fan of Craftsman tools, but now that most are made in China (including this one), quality control appears to have suffered.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.