Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||11.5L x 3w x 9h|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Chuck Size:||1/2 in.|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Hole Depth Control:||Depth Rod|
|Individual, Kit or Set:||Individual|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Included with Item:|
|Cord Length (ft.):||8|
|Cord Management:||Cord clip|
|General Warranty:||1 year replacement|
|Package Contents:||Bubble Level|
Ratings & Reviews
This 1/2 Inch Hammer Drill Is a Versatile Sears Exclusive
When the going gets tough, get out this Craftsman Corded Hammer Drill and get the job done. The 6.0 amp motor will power through your roughest challenges, in both rotary and rotary hammer modes. You can vary the speeds as you vary your materials, from 0-1000 RPM and 0 to 16,000 BPM. The drill features a single-sleeve keyless chuck for easy tightening and loosening. Use the trigger switch's lock-on button when you're really ready to power through.
The 1/2 inch hammer drill switches from drill to hammer capabilities to maximize this tool's versatility. The spindle lock makes changing the bit quick and easy. Ball bearings make for smooth precise toolmanship. The grip handle with overmold is designed for comfortable use. An auxiliary handle gives you options for positioning, as does its adjustable depth stop rod. An indicator lights to show the tool is live to prevent accidents.
- This Craftsman Corded Hammer Drill has a six-foot cord for easy reach
- The powerful 6.0 amp motor will blast through your toughest jobs in both rotary and rotary hammer modes
- Change the speeds (0 to 1000 RPM; 0 - 16,000 BPM) to fit the materials you're working with
- A single-sleeve keyless chuck and a spindle lock makes changing bits simple and fast
- Ball bearing ensure precise operation
- The auxiliary handle with adjustable depth stop rod provides additional grip options to fit any project
- Lock-on the trigger switch when you're ready to rock this go-to drill
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Just like (drill that doesn't stop review) I had a very similar experience with this drill. As an Elect Tech Forman I have used industrial professional brands all the time and they worked flawlessly. I had always wanted a hammer drill for home use. I originally though this was a good deal being a Craftsman brand. I purchased it about a couple years ago and used it to sink 3 Tapcons worked ok then I put it away for a year. This year I used it to sink 6 more Tapcons. I press the side button in for continuous control and then it would not shut off. It was like the energizer bunny just keep going and going. At this point it is no use to me. I cannot control it and it not safe to use. I really expected better. I may seek to replace the switch. I cannot in good conscience recommend this product. It a throw away item buy it for your project but don't expect much more.
Purchased for the hammer drill option as I had multiple holes in concrete to drill, worked great, plenty of power. Loved the locking chuck for changing drill bits, much better than the hand tightening drill chucks.
North Scituate, RI
Overall seems pretty sturdy. Like the builit in levels to keep things straight. Chuck system is a bit wacky and found I had to keep tightening the bit which slipped out once or twice. Other than that, pretty decent drill.
Fort Kent, ME
After using this drill just a few times it stuck on and the only way to stop it is to unplug it! What a dog!! Seems to me it should be recalled cause it sounds like a chronic problem with this model.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.