Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Core Box Carbide Router Bit, 1/4 in. Shank Produces Multiple Cuts
You can craft many profiles with just one bit when you have the Craftsman core box carbide router bit, 1/4 in. shank. This bit is one of the most versatile, allowing you to make different cuts with one edge. For this, it features uniform grain carbide that slices into materials without fuss. Its alloy steel body offers impressive strength and is heat treated so you can have a bit in your tool set to use for years.
This core box carbide router bit, 1/4 in. shank has ground relief that supports its edge while you are routing. The result is easier and safer operation. Although the carbide is made to stay sharp longer than normal edges, you can still reground it from time to time to keep it in peak condition. 1/4 inch shank is suitable to use for many tasks and will give you the precision you need to finish minor and major projects with ease.
- Have a bit that does it all like this Craftsman core box carbide router bit, 1/4 in. shank
- Uses uniform grain carbide to make a wide range of cuts and detail
- Its alloy steel body remarkably strong and heat treated to make it even tougher for supreme hardiness
- Has ground relief to make operation smoother and easier
- Uniform grain carbide has longer life than ordinary blades and can be ground to maintain its sharpness
- Because uniform grain carbide tip is sharper, it produces cleaner and accurate lines
- 1/4 inch shank is frequently required for many projects because of its versatility
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.