Specifications & Dimensions
|Accessory Type:||Flex handles|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Material:||Chrome vanadium steel|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.8|
Ratings & Reviews
1/2 In. dr. 18 In. Flex Handle Takes Torque to a New Level
Featuring a rugged alloyed steel build and the flexibility of a swinging drive, this Craftsman 1/2 in. dr. 18 in. flex handle is designed to help you put serious muscle behind the wrench. Whether you’re tightening down engine mounts or trying to bust loose old seized lugs, this breaker bar multiplies your force to get things moving fast. Under the hood, in the house, or anywhere, this powerful tool helps you get the job done.
Built with positive stops at 45 degrees on both sides, this 1/2 in. dr. 18 in. flex handle transfers more energy to fasteners while eliminating the need to reinforce the back end for stability, so you can focus on busting through stubborn layers of rust. A solid addition to any kit, ditch the jerry-rigged extensions and get the performance of a tool that’s guaranteed to last you a lifetime.
- Craftsman 1/2 in. dr. 18 in. flex handle is comprised of tough alloyed steel
- Positive stop at 0 and 45 degrees add stability
- Smooth finish makes it easy to clean-up after the dirtiest jobs
- Flexible design delivers torque at multiple angles
- Works with any ½ in. drive socket
- Hole in end makes it easy to hang on the wall or bench
- Added length means added strength in every turn
- Guaranteed forever
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
You don't need a 'cheater bar' on your 3/8-in. drive ratchet, just pick up your 1/2-in. drive ratchet and be done with it! This is a torque monster and will break just about anything loose from lug nuts to alternator or head bolts!
I could never get by without this gem in my arsenal!
I've been a loyal Craftsman patron for over 30 years. My first tool box was a Craftsman and I have 3 standing tool boxes in the garage from Craftsman and they're full of Craftsman tools. I'm a member of the club and even have a craftsman compressor, creeper, drop-light and more. My garage is a Craftsman commercial. Over the last 5 years I've become increasingly dissapointed in my Craftsman tools. I just returned my breaker bar for the 3rd time because the swivel pin keeps dropping out of it or it snaps while removing axle nuts. I've been repeatedly returning my ratcheting combo wrenches and none of my socket sets have the original ratchets anymore. I enjoy leaving positive feedback whenever possible but this just isn't one of those times.
I have owned this tool for over 20 years and it has always served me faithfully. I ordered an additional one and it appears of similar quality but is not marked "FORGED IN U.S.A." Time will tell if this one of Chinese manufacture is as good a tool as my original one.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this item because the other reviews said, "Made in USA". When I picked it up, the back read "Made in China." I thought, maybe they pulled the wrong part...as I did a store pickup. Then I thought, well...aslong as it works. Come to find out the 1/2 -> 3/8 adapter I bought doesn't fit. Btw, the adapter was supposed to be made in USA also, but was made in China. I am going to return both and find a pair that works.
very handy tool to have. only downside is that it is not made in the USA. Any Craftsman tool that is not stamped USA is made in China.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 12/5 1159pm CT Offer ends 04-Dec-2013 See details.