Specifications & Dimensions
|Torque Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Torque Range:||0 to 150 ft. lbs.|
|Torque Increments:||1.0 ft. lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I use it all the time on our cars and push mower. Great for any work around the garage. I've had mine for 2 years and no issues. I'm buying one for my Dad this Christmas to make his work around the garage easier. Great product, easy to read (both Newtons and ft-lbs), and easy to re-zero if the bar is slightly off (as noted by another reviewer).
I have found these old beam type wrenches to actually be more accurate than the newer styles. Great tool for the price. Craftsman needs to release on that measures inch pounds.
Bought this and the 3/8" model 47713. Both are Chinese made now. Beams on each one were off 5-10 pounds off zero. No white hash mark either on the pointer end, just a raised line that is hard to see. Not impressed and will be taken back for refund.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 12/5 1159pm CT Offer ends 04-Dec-2013 See details.